« 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 »

your brother had made you and suna sit on the couch together, pretty much interrogating you guys

"y/n, how the hell do you know our new neighbor?" your brother was sitting in front of you.

your brother, itachi, 17, about two years older than you. over protective as shit.

"new neighbor?!" you slapped your hand over your mouth. he was going to buy your neighbor?!
"i met this idiot in elementary.."

your voice trailed off for a moment, observing the boys face. he's definitely grown up since you last saw him. you have to admit, he grew up to be quite attractive.

you spoke up again. "he made fun of me all the time. so the teacher constantly put us together in projects and stuff to try and get us to get along. it was sooo sucky."

"sucky for me? i still have a scar on my shoulder because YOU stabbed me with scissors in second grade." the boy said lowly, pulling his shirt down and revealing his shoulder.

yep. there was a scar the side of your pinky across his shoulder. you had totally forgotten about that.

"you were making fun of my forehead."

"because you had a big forehead."

"you have a big mouth."

"wanna know what else is big?"

you stared at him for a moment. yep, same humor as always. definitely suna.

"your head." you smiled, checking the time. atsumu and the boys should be out of school by now. "now, if you don't mind me, i have a facetime to attend to thank you very much."

you were getting up when you realized suna was staring at you. then his pretty eyes began to look you up and down. was he checking you out?!

"hey, whatre you doi-"

his gaze focused on your chest.  he shrugged.
"you.. matured."

was he looking at your-
"HEY!"
you pulled your jacket over your chest, zipping it up.

then your phone rang. you gasped, answering the facetime call.

"ayee whats up y/n!" the voice on the phone said.

"heyyy atsumu! nothin' really, today was so weird."

"i know you're probably grounded, but you down to sneak out to our party tonight? its at 12, you can go home whenever or sleep over. parents aren't home till sunday." atsumu said, osamu yelling at him to hurry up and bring in the drinks in the background.

"yeah, sure-"

"party?" suna questioned, looking up at you and the phone.

"oh shiiittt, y/n who's the boy in the background?!" osamu was trying his best to take the phone from his twin.