09

She sat staring sullenly at the wall. If phil saw her now, he'd say she was having a sulk or some bullshit, she snorted.

Violet was thinking of ways she could do her next mission. To say the least, she wasn't happy about it.

Her last group mission was one that the council had badgered her to go on and in the end, the only way to help the people was for her to temporarily join the group. Mind you, the elders had been trying to get her to join a team for ages so she wasn't surprised when they had heavily encouraged bonding.

That mission was almost her last.

A major source of betrayal put her in the middle of the danger.

She had finally grown to trust the team when everything went wrong and left her hospitalised.

She was lucky apparently, to 'be okay' but is that really a thing after everything?

She'd never regret becoming apart of the academy, she just wondered if sometimes it was the right thing for her. She was smart, sure, that why she consulted with the fbi, often with different units where she could hunt down serial killers. But wasn't there anything more. She had always been a loner really and she hadn't had a date in months. It just felt lonely.

She sat down to read her favourite book at the time, [insert book name because i don't fucking know] taking around 15 minutes to scan through the whole thing.

She scanned her room, it looked a mix of nerd and badass-ness, a good mix. There were various weapons scattered in hiding places because she would have to be naive to think she hadn't gathered an extensive list of enemies. There were minimal frames on the wall, showcasing as little about her personal life as possible. A large staircase weaved its way upstairs where her spare room and her master bedroom resided. From the living room, there was a kitchen which led towards a guest bedroom and bathroom.

Her spare room was her second most favourite thing in her house, the woman had done the conversion herself after planning it all from her hospital bed. It was her safe space. It had a large bookshelf area stacked with books and a few piles on the floor around it, behind the books were her main weapons, stored in secret. She had no doubt read every book in there ten times.

She was snapped out of her musings by her phone's loud chime. Fuck, she'd basically just profiled herself.

Violet had just gotten her phone from the kitchen when her doorbell rang making her straighten slightly and narrow her eyes at the door.

She had made her way to the entrance, grabbing a small handgun from the vase before plastering ok a smile and opening the door to slightly find a..

A man?

He was around 6'6 and looked like how she imagined the typical surfer boy to, just more attractive and tall. He stood there with gorgeous cerulean eyes which bore slight shadows and a slightly built frame which towered over her. He looked nerdy but not really in the same sense. He looked like Brandon but he had a look in his eyes that was completely different.

She was confused, yes, but scanned over him in less than a second before feigning disinterest and raising an eyebrow at his face which seemed oddly urgent.

He reddened under her look and she congratulated herself secretly at getting the man embarrassed.

Violet began to speak when he started to talk in a rushed voice,
"hi, I'm corey. I was wondering if you had a phone or a house phone i could borrow? My cars just broken down, i didn't bring mine and your house is the only one i could see at the moment."

This peaked her interest as she grinned and proceeded to offer to take a look at it,
"I fix cars often, would you prefer if I took a quick look at it and we can go from there"

He only hesitated for a second before he nodded in confirmation.

She perked up noticeably before suddenly disappearing behind her door only to call out a few seconds later that she was just grabbing some tools and a jacket.

After two or three minutes of Corey wondering if he should just leave, she popped her head out and smiled, grabbing her keys as she exited. He breathed a slight sigh of relief because he may have been smart but he had no clue what to do with cars.

Looking at the woman before him, he was curious, she was tall but not as tall as him. She had medium length red hair which fell in rough waves and a button nose scattered with freckles. Her eyes were grey almost lilac in the lighting and she had these gorgeous pink pouty lips.

She was wearing a pair of loosely fitted jogging bottoms and a a loose fitting t-shirt with an obviously haphazardly thrown on flannel which acted as a coat.

He felt bad for knocking on someone's door but she seemed happy to help, even excited?

Corey had been on his way home from the latest assignment, it was quick and easy, he had to sit in a cafe and pretend to be a college student which is why he had accentuated his frat boy looks he often found came with his hair and eyes. Once he was in the cafe, he had to attach a bug to a waiters apron. This was his small role in a big operation, one he knew nothing about.

He had led her towards his car but was surprised when she suddenly let out a large squeak and barreled towards his car, what?

He was nervous, only Brandon and North had worked on his car before, they'd be mad that he didn't call them, despite it being his car, they were still their babies.

Corey looked towards the girl with nervous eyes, watching her slow down and stroke the hood of his car in a gentle manor.

A/n: 1. What type if car should I give him, I'm not sure.
2. Sorry this took a while to update x
3. Thank you!!