Rules

1. No God-modding or meta gaming. Seriously, it gets really annoying and ruins RPing for everyone involved.

2. I will play your crush and you will play mine but other characters are shared among us save for the families of OCs.

3. Since my OC has more than one crush, you're allowed to submit more than one OC. However, each OC you submit exists in their own separate universe so I can use a different crush. You can submit up to three at maximum so I don't get confused but, if OC number one's playing the X-Men scenario, OC number two has to pick a different scenario so I don't get them mixed up and play the wrong crush.

4. Please censor swears because I don't want anyone to get in trouble.

5. Smut is fine but I won't RP it if it makes you uncomfortable

6. However, there are some characters I won't smut with if chosen as a crush, Kamala being a prime example. If you pick a crush I'm uncomfortable smutting with, you'll just have to settle for fluff.

7. It's okay to spam or repeatedly bug me about when I'll reply to you in your own head but take it to Wattpad and there will be a problem.

8. I try not to be overbearing about replies but, if I haven't heard from you in a week, I will tag you. Feel free to do the same to me.

9. Loki is my main crush, but I might change the crush depending on if you'd rather play another character, you chose Loki as your crush and don't want to change it, or I just feel like using someone different.

10. I recently learned that a couple of the actors fell under controversy. So, if there are any characters you're uncomfortable with having in the RP, please let me know.

11. Due to the untimely death of Chadwick Boseman, there are some people that might feel that having T'Challa in the RP could be disrespectful to the actor. If you are one of those people, Black Panther will not be in the RP.

12. Jasmine will or will not have powers based on what plot line you pick.  In the secret army, she will be experimented on and receive powers.  In the X-Men crossover/AU, she will discover that she is a mutant as the two worlds permanently collide.  Which way she discovers them will be up to you.

13. I must warn you that some of the scenarios contain triggering content, such as The Sentinel and The Ultimates to name a couple of examples. However, in the case of the Ultimates, I do plan to tone it down from its original source material. Still, if you have any triggers, you need to let me know. While I have triggers myself, I will overcome them if I feel that it serves the plot of the RP. However, I will NOT accept triggering content that's there purely for shock value. Which is why I'm toning the Ultimates down a bit.

14. Also, after seeing some fan works on YouTube and getting very questionable character submissions, I feel the need to state this.  I do NOT want anyone submitting underage love interests for adult characters.  Nor do I want to see adult love interests submitted for teenage characters.  Try the former, I will make you age the character up to 21.  Do the latter, I will make you age the character down.

15. Really important! Please tell me your age as I will not RP sex or anything sexual with anyone under 18. Please do not lie about your age as RPing anything sexual with a minor is illegal and could get me arrested.

16. While we're on the subject, please keep the smut vanilla with chocolate sprinkles. I don't mind a little kink but, if you are going to do anything really weird to my OC or your crush, please ask me before you write the really weird thing to make sure I'm okay with it.

17. Even without the smut, my work contains a lot of adult content. So you have to be 16 or older to RP with me.

18. Also, I've noticed that, when controlling NPCs, a lot of the attention is focused on the men. I'd really like to try to give equal attention to the men and the women. Ignoring the women goes on enough in the Marvel movies and I'd rather not have it in my RPs.

19. There are several scenarios where the characters swap places with someone or find themselves in an alternate universe. If just starting with me do not pick any of those as your first scenario because I feel that we need to get to know each other's OCs before swapping them with others and/or putting them in parallel universes. Crossovers and genuine AUs are okay as my crossovers don't require swapping anyone and, with genuine AUs such as the Fairy Tale chapter, we're starting from scratch anyway.

20. Please do not put any quick fix solutions, such as Strange erasing people's memories every time the characters screw up, playing The Boys crossover and having the characters come up with the perfect way to kill Homelander, or, if the X-Men characters are added, injecting corpses with Logan's blood to instantly bring people back from the dead (I'm looking at you, Heroes). I hate instant fixes like that as they take the danger and suspense out of the RP.

21. Some of my scenarios were written before some content that got released in the MCU, such as Reassemble getting released before Ms. Marvel, so it's not always compliant with the current canon. The only exception is the Inhuman series, which was released before I made this book, but I made the conscious choice to disregard its canon. If you'd prefer to stick to the provided canon of the MCU, please let me know.

22. If you pick Captain Marvel as a crush, know that my take on Captain Marvel is different from the one in the movies. While I use the movies as a starting point, I portray Captain Marvel as someone who became obsessed with adapting traditional masculine traits because of her abusive father and chauvinistic male comrades in the army in an attempt to prove herself. Then, thanks to getting captured and brainwashed by the Kree, she suffers from PTSD. Her memories started coming back when she came to Earth and, as hard as she tried to hold on to her memories of being a Kree soldier, the truth revealed herself and she teamed up with Talos not necessarily because she believed that the Skrulls were good but because she believed that the Kree were evil and attacked them in anger. Captain Marvel left because partly because she was having issues sorting the real memories from the fake memories and felt that it made her a danger to Earth. She also wanted to redeem herself for all the damage she'd done as a Kree soldier. So, despite years having past, Captain Marvel still carries guilt and anger that she hides under brash confidence and has trouble determining whether her Kree memories or her Earth memories are the real ones, though she's gotten better about it since the 90s.

23. I have a few scenarios where a villain's obsessed with my OC. However, if we've just finished a scenario with that as a plot, please don't select another Villain Obsessed With Jasmine/Gardenia one right after. I am not Smallville.

24. If you want to create a scenario, please don't create a scenario for you and your crush and expect me to make up my own plot. I put a lot of thought in the plot for your OC and crush and I ask that you do the same for me.

25. Please at least read my OC's crush options. That way, if you want to suggest a crush for my OC, you can pick from the ones I actually list on her page.

26. Post Avengers Assemble to show you understand the rules and then submit your OC in the OC form.