Reassemble

Suggested by PrinceRain2020

It's been five years since Kamala Khan met the Avengers at a convention. Five years since A-Day, when Terrigen Gas exploded creating Inhumans and separating the Avengers. Five years since the gas revealed itself to be dangerous to mutants (Known only to The Avengers). Five years since Captain America died. Now, you and your crush must team up with Kamala and reassemble the Avengers.

Jasmine: Takes the identity of Crimson Rose and goes on the run, joining Scott, Hope and Hank's resistance while trying to outsmart a blackmailer.

Tony: Loses everything to AIM and moves to a trailer.

Bruce: Transforms into the Hulk and goes on the run.

Thor: Leaves The Avengers and helps the people injured from the effects of A-Day.

Steve: Appears to have died on A-Day only to be used by AIM as a serum source.

Nat: Joins the rebellion and doesn't stop fighting.

Kamala: Gets her powers and, after receiving messages from an unknown source, runs off to find the Avengers.

Crushes:

          If Loki is Jasmine's crush, he runs off to New Asgard and trying to help rebuild while drinking the days away, missing Jasmine.

          If Strange is her crush, he stays at the Sanctum to help Jasmine find a cure for the terrigen infecting the mutants and provide sanctuary for the super powered, regardless of where the super powers came from.

          If Bucky is her crush, he goes to Wakanda and is cut off from the rest of the world leaving Jasmine on her own.

           If Nat is her crush, she and Jasmine work together only for the relationship to be strained by secrets they keep from each other and Jasmine's disdain for the underground life.

           If Matt is her crush the two part ways when Jasmine goes into hiding and, after A-Day makes things worse in Hell's Kitchen, Matt chooses to stay their hero.

          If Jessica is her crush, she stays in the city with her business still running, receiving a lot of business from victims of A-Day while still staying in contact with Jasmine.

          If Luke is her crush, they work together in the resistance only for the secrets she keeps from him to put a strain on their relationship.

Note: Takes place after Attilan, Friends of Humanity and The Sentinel but you don't have to play either one before playing this one. This scenario is not Ms. Marvel or Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania compatible. Those of you who have played the game should know that I intend to edit some parts and trim some of the fat. For example, I will remove the sidequests save for the ones that any of our crushes go on and, if Loki is Jasmine's crush, Thor's sidequest will be in the RP. For more details, feel free to discuss this with me in PMs.