Planet Doom

Thor and/or Loki (If Loki is Jasmine's or your OC's crush) arrive on an alternate Earth where Doom rules. Can they escape this hellish nightmare while convincing the people to fight back?

Jasmine: Is forced to become Dr. Doom's queen, using her powers to feed the people who submit to Doom's rule while secretly feeding the people who haven't. She's grown cold and cynical, having almost given up.

Iron Man and Hulk: Having been saved from a death threat by Doom, they now work as Doom's top scientists, one specializing in machines while the other specializes in physics.

Captain America: Still frozen in ice, he's Dr. Doom's trophy, forced to hang on his wall in his current state.

Dr. Strange: Strange serves as Doom's number one confidante in all forms of magic.

Nat: Is Jasmine's personal bodyguard and confidante.

Bucky: Serves as Doom's personal body guard and assassin.

Hawkeye, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Falcon: Have formed a rebellion and are out to end Doom and his tyranny.

Thor and/or Loki (if Loki is either Jasmine or your OC's crush): Come back from Asgard and try to find out what's going on and how to bring things back to normal.

If Loki is Jasmine's crush, he will try to convince her to go against Doom and that she hasn't truly abandoned all hope.

If Strange is her crush, she pretends to hate him while having a secret affair and trying to find magic that could overthrow Doom.

If Bucky is her crush, she tries to seduce him into turning against Doom.

If Nat is her crush, she will be the one to try to seduce Jasmine into turning against Doom.

If Matt, Jessica, or Luke are her crush, she acts as their inside woman while meeting them in secret.

Note: Takes place after the Fantastic Four and X-men RPs. Please do NOT pick this first as I feel that we need to get to know our characters in the main verse before we start throwing alternate verses at them.