Wastelanders AU

It's been 20 years since the villains won. Twenty years since most of the heroes died. Now the world's a barren wasteland with the supervillains in control. Only a few heroes are left.

Starlord/Peter Quill-Visits Earth after a long hiatus only to come home to a hellhole that hates heroes.

Hawkeye/Clint Barton-Travels with a circus where he has to reenact that awful night for the entertainment of the masses, facing constant humiliation.

Black Widow/Natasha Romanov-Goes into hiding as Helen Black, trying to overthrow the tyranny from the inside.

Gardenia/Jasmine Ross-Goes into hiding to avoid becoming Doom's wife, seeing the bodies of her former friends night after night.

If Jasmine's with Loki, she takes Asylum on Asgard to help Loki prepare for war against Earth.

If Jasmine's with Dr. Strange, she stays in a Sanctum far away looking for tactics to overthrow the villains.

If Jasmine's with Nat, she stays with her under the identity of Wendy Parker and works with her to overthrow the villains from the inside.

If Jasmine's with Bucky, she's in Wakanda helping them prepare for war with Bucky wanting to avenge Captain America's death.

If Jasmine's with Matt, she's in an underground resistance cell with Daredevil acting as the eyes and ears.

If Jasmine's with Jessica, they team up to investigate the secrets of the villains in charge.

If Jasmine's with Luke, she's part of the underground resistance cell led by him.

Note: If your OC's crush is not listed, they will be alive and we will plot what your crush will be doing in this RP.