The page from Katherine Pierce's playbook.

Morgan Monteith
&
The page from Katherine Pierce's playbook.

"Morgan! Where are you right now?" Elena's voice sounded, as soon as Morgan had picked up her phone and accepted the incoming call. "I just got home from my morning run, why?" Morgan answered, already regretting answering.

"I need a favour." Elena's voice was pleading, like that of a child asking it's parent for candy. Morgan ran a hand over her face and sighed, "Sure, what do you need?"

Morgan could hear Elena shift uncomfortably on the other end of the line. She was guilty.. Morgan had just barely opened her eyes, and Elena had already gone and gotten herself in trouble.. "I undaggered Elijah and we are renegotiating a deal. He's also agreed to give me information on Klaus." Morgan woke up considerably after Elena's rushed confession. "You what?! Elena, Stefan and Damon will literally catch you and lock you in the basement for the rest of your life if they find out!" The older doppelgänger could hear the teenage version of herself sigh into the phone, clearly already annoyed by being told off.

"I know, that's why I need you to distract them." Elena began explaining her plan.
"I'm not going to be your accomplice!" Morgan hissed in a whisper, afraid that some vampire might be on their way home and hear her from outside the house.

"Please, just for a little while, I promise you, I'll be safe and come back as soon as Elijah and I have talked things through!" Elena pleaded childishly. Morgan shook her head. "Elena I'm not doing it. Stefan and Damon would kill me!" She argued.

Elena sighed, "Please! They won't! I swear! I'll tell them you didn't want to! They won't be angry, just please stall them?" The teenager begged pathetically.

But Morgan stood her ground. There was no way in hell she was going to be dragged into this mess. She was already balancing plenty on her plate. "No."

"Pleeeeeee–" Elena began begging in a high pitched voice. Well aware that she was acting very much like an entitled toddler right now, but simply being to egoistic to give up. 

Morgan sighed when Elena began on the third long plead, clearly not even thinking of stopping until Morgan would give in. "–Fine! I'll help you, just stop with the begging, please! Brat.."

"Yes!" Elena exclaimed happily.

"So, what is your genius plan?" Morgan asked as she got up from her bed and began walking out of her room. "Just, play me. I have some spare clothes in Stefan's room you can wear and you can just tell them that 'Morgan' is still out for a run if they ask." Morgan headed into Stefan's room and opened the drawer she knew was Elena's.

"This is stupid and childish." The elder doppelgänger stated as she held up a blouse and a pair of jeans.
"Just do it, they won't know." Elena assured her.

"They're gonna know." Morgan argued as she slipped into the bathroom and grabbed the hair straightener from under the sink. "How would they know?" Elena stated optimistically.

Morgan stared at the straightener in her hand with pure skepticism, "It's the most immature plan you've ever come up with." She announced as she began changing into the clothes.
"It'll be fine. Just call if anything goes south, if we're lucky, they won't even be home before I get back." Elena assured her doppelgänger confidently before hanging up.

After finishing with the clothes and putting her own away in her room, Morgan returned to Stefan's bathroom and began straightening her hair.
Right as she'd done the last strand, Morgan faintly heard the sound of someone calling out downstairs.