The bandaid conundrum.

Morgan Monteith&The bandaid conundrum

Morgan Monteith
&
The bandaid conundrum

Morgan stood by the sink in Damon's bathroom, trying to clean up the cut on her finger as Damon had instructed her to. Upon inspecting it closer, she'd realised it was surprisingly deep but didn't panic although it did hurt quite a bit.

"It won't really stop bleeding." Morgan mumbled a bit worried as she spotted Damon in the mirror, walking into the bathroom behind her with a bandaid in  his hand.

Silently he walked over and lifted her up to sit on table by the sink before he took a look at the cut and dried her finger off with a paper towel.
Morgan was too in shock of his actions to protest to any of the things that had just occurred.

"I don't think a bandaid is enough to fix this one.." He said, his voice a bit strained. Morgan spotted the veins briefly darkening under Damon's eyes. He closed his eyes briefly and once he opened them again they were back to normal. He cleared his throat. "–it's pretty deep."

Morgan didn't breath for a full minute, obviously she'd seen his struggle and truthfully it did scare her just a tiny bit. "I don't know if that was you implying something, but just so we're clear you're not stitching anything." She informed him matter of factly. "Afraid of needles are we?" Damon rhetorically asked, clearly amused by her apparent phobia.

"..No." She answered after a small pause, not really convincing anyone including herself. "Sure. Just hold still."

Morgan watched him intently as he pulled a scissor from a cabinet and used it to cut a hole in his own finger. Damon held her hand tightly as he directed his finger over hers with the cut on it and dripped a couple drops of blood into her open wound. Morgan closed her eyes tightly, preparing for it to sting or burn, but opened them in surprise when she felt something warm and wet instead.

Damon held her gaze as he gently sucked off the mix of their blood on her finger, only to pull it out and reveal that the cut had healed.
Morgan looked from her finger and back up into his icy blue eyes, just now realising how close they were. The older Salvatore brother stood between her legs, his hand still holding hers between them.

None of them moved a muscle.

"Thanks." She finally breathed out, voice close to a whisper. The air leaving her mouth gave her goosebumps as it collided with her still damp finger from Damon's spit, making it cold. Damon looked from her healed finger and to her lips before finally letting himself drown in her brown eyes. "No problem."

A couple seconds went by with them just standing there before Morgan cleared her throat and gently pushed Damon a bit back as she jumped off of the table and moved around him to get to the door, the spell between them broken. "We should probably get back to the dinner party before Jenna ruins the main course."

"Yea.. we probably should.."

Authors note:
This is the cutest, best, mini, filler, oneshot idea thing I have ever written and I really love it a lot and it's really precious.