First day of High school

"See you at lunch Toshi!" I called as me and Kotori started heading towards classroom 1-A. He waved at us and walked away to the general course. Smiling, I turned to Kotori and finally asked what had been bothering me all morning. "So, how did you get the male uniform?" Indeed, she was wearing the male uniform along with a white hoodie beneath her unbuttoned jacket.
           She smirked and handed me a note from her pocket. I raised an eyebrow at her but unfolded the note anyways.

Dear Principle Nezu,

          I would like to request to be given the males uniform. I know that is not customary and may make a bad reputation for your school, but I am really not very comfortable wearing a skirt.
         To me it's like if a man where to wear one. I don't like them and they don't have pockets. Yes I could wear leggings under them, but I don't currently own any and do not wish to have to go and buy any-

            My reading was cut off by a hand pulling me back. I looked up to see that I was about to walk straight into a familier angry blonde. I could feel a bit of my old fear creep back into my mind. I steeled my nerves though and continued walking next to Kotori who had put her arm around my shoulders for support.
         We arrived at the classroom and glared at the way to big of a door. Perhaps it was for people with mutant quirks? Probably. We both walked in and looked around. The classroom was fairly big and had a large window that me and Kotori immediately went to sit by. I sat in the second to last row and Kotori sat behind me. A few minutes later Bakugou walked in and took the seat in front of me and kicked his feet up onto the desk. After awhile two more people arrived. A boy with half red hair and half white with a stoic face came in and sat two seats from Kotori. Then a tall girl with spiky black hair in a pony tail sat at the front of the classroom.
         No one said anything until the blue haired kid from the exams came in and introduced himself as Iida Tenya. He then immediately went to Bakugou and started lecturing him about putting his feet on the desk. I feel bad for any friends he might make.
         I heard a thud and turned to see that Kotori had passed out and hit her head on her desk. I snorted and turned back around. Wish I wouldn't have. "Who the hell do you think you are ay!?" God damnit Bakugou, just put your feet on the ground! "You must respect these desks! Famous hero's once sat here, along with our upperclassmen, we should respect them!" Blue boy said while chopping his arms up and down.
           "Well it doesn't matter who sat here because I'm going to beat them! I'll become number one and I will destroy anyone who stands in my way!" The angry Pomeranian shouted while standing up and letting explosions out of his palms. "Hey, Iida was it? Just leave him alone, he's not hurting anyone and your causing a ruckus." He blushed in embarrassment, but gave a nod and sat stiffly at an open desk in the front row.
          More students started filtering through the door and soon the entire class was full of rowdy students. A short boy with a head that resembles a crow had taken a seat next to me and had yet to say anything and looked like he was trying to brood. Kotori had woken up, but still had her head laying on the desk. "Hey! Your that boy who saves me from the zero pointer. 'Ribbit'." I turned and saw that it was indeed the girl I'd saved.
            "Oh! Umm hello." I said awkwardly while waving a bit. She tilted her head at me and took a seat by Bakugou. "Your quirk is really strong, ribbit, what exactly is it?" She asked while putting her finger on her large mouth. "Well, it's sort of like a pyrokenetic quirk, but different colors mean different things. Like green can heal, purple can melt, and orange doesn't do anything." Her eyes where wide by the end of my short explanation.
           "That's really cool, ribbit." I smile slightly at her praise and we continued to converse until a blonde boy with a black streak in his hair screamed loudly. "Your that girl that saved me from getting squashed!" He screeched while pointing at Kotori. I turned to see that she looked absolutely disgusted and promptly hit her head against her desk again and seemingly passed out. Faker.
         I turned back up front and saw that there was a large yellow catipiller laying by the teachers desk. I turned around again and tapped Kotori on her head. She looked up and immediately saw the yellow lump as well. We both starred at it for a minute before Kotori got board and stood up and walked towards it. She nudged it with her foot and it rolled over. When Kotori saw what was on the other side horror flashed through her eyes and she quickly went back to her seat and starred out the window.
           The thing started to move and then stood up. It turned towards us and I felt like being sick. I knew that Aizawa worked at UA I just didn't think he was our homeroom teacher. Were all fucked. Soon the class started noticing him and all quieted down and took their seats. "It took you 8 seconds to get quiet, that's time we don't have. I'm your homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa and you will call me Aizawa Sensei." He unzipped the sleeping bag and stepped out. He then pulled what looked like gym uniforms from the bag and threw one at a boy with spiky red hair. "Go change in the locker rooms and meet me at  the training grounds."
            "But sir, what about the welcoming cermony?" A girl with a bob hair cut asked timidly. "At UA I can teach however I want. I think the ceremony is a waist of time so we won't be doing it." He said before leaving the classroom. I got up and grabbed a uniform and walked out of the classroom and towards the locker rooms with Kotori following. Soon the rest of the class got over their initial shock and came after us.
             I went to the locker with the name Aktanni on it and started changing swiftly. "I wonder if the girls uniform is a skirt." A purple haired midget said while drooling. Feeling disgusted, I kicked him away from me causing quite a few of the boys to laugh.
            I finished quickly and strode outside and to the training grounds where Mr.Aizawa and Kotori where waiting. I came and stood by Kotori and started a conversation about how stupid teenagers where. After a few minuts the girls started coming out and a bit later the boys. "Only two of you took that seriously, if you are more than three minuts late again you'll be expelled."
              The class was once again shocked into silence. "Today we will be doing a quirk apprehension test. It will determine where you are and where you need to improve. Machiko, what did you get on your ball throw in Middle school?" He asked blandly.
              "I think 97 meters sir." She said, shocking the class again. "Well society doesn't want you using your quirks because it gives you a so called unfair advantage over other people. But life isn't fair. Machiko, you got the most points in the exam." Bakugou growled at that. "Stand in the circle and throw the ball as far as you can with your quirk. You can do anything as long as you don't leave the circle." Aizawa explained before tossing her a softball and pulling out a device that I assumed would tell us the distance we threw the balls.
           Kotori nodded and went and stood in the circle. She took a deep breath before realing her arm back and throwing it hard. She had used telekinesis to force the ball to go incredibly fast and I could no longer see it after about a second. The force of the throw caused the wind to pick up and blow large amounts of dust everywhere. "WOW!"

"No way she did that!"

"What the hell is her quirk!?"

"This is going to be so fun!"

"Fun you say?" Aizawa asked creepily while smiling evilly at us. "You think this is some sort of game? How about this, the person to come in last place will be expelled. Perminatly."

"You can't do that! It's only the first day!"

Actually he can. He expelled his entire class last year." Kotori said matter of factly with a blank face. "No way!?" Well, today's going to be fun isn't it? No were all fucked