Plans and new looks

I jerked awake, breathing hard and covered and sweat. I tried taking a deep breath as forgotten memories from the USJ swirled through my mind at a rapid speed. The white flames, the dark bird like creature, and the scream from my sister. It all came back to me with crushing force, giving me a major migraine. I groaned and held my throbbing head in my hands, trying to relieve some of the pressure.
          About twenty minutes pass by before the pain began to fade, leaving a dull ache in its place. I sighed tiredly and looked over to my nightstand. It was three o'clock am. Perfect. I scooted over to the edge of my bed and slowly as to not bring forth another spurt of agonizing pain stood up. I walked to the door and went through the hallway and to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and found a bottle of water in the bottom part. I chugged the whole thing in one go before tossing the empty bottle into the recycling bin.
           I leaned against the counter for a bit to sort through the events that happened just two days ago. Well, three now as it was morning. I couldn't believe that I had gone all super sayen on the villian. Of course I had to though. When was my life ever easy or normal? And now that I knew of this ability, I would train and train and train until it was perfected and then some. Because if I didn't, the amount of wasted potential would be harrowing.
           Well would you look at that, I was turning into Shota more and more as the days go by. This point was further proven when an equally tired hobo came down the stairs to grab a bottled water as well. When he had finished, he turned towards me and gave me a worried expression.
           "You alright problem child?" I snorted at the nickname and shrugged at the man. "I had a dream that was pretty much a flashback to the USJ except I remembered everything. And then I woke up with a migraine and came down here for some water when it mostly went away." The man I considered a father sighed while pinching his nose. "Of course you did. I would be surprised if you didn't. I guess I just got hopefully that your memories would gradually come back instead of forcing you to remember all at once. Why would it be any other way?"
          I snickered at the mans pain. "It can't possibly be my fault, I'll just blame it on the Mydoriya luck. Even if I'm no longer one." Shota chuckled a bit before walking towards me and wrapping me in a warm embrace. I lay me head on his shoulder and melted I to the parental affection that I'd been so deprived of for so long. "You should try and go back to bed problem child." I groaned a bit and hugged him tighter, unwilling to let him go.
             "Will you go back to bed if I stay with you?" I nodded and snuggled against him more, making him chuckle again. He lead me to the couch in the living room. I layed down and Shota curled up behind me, keeping me warm. "Thanks dad." I whispered before falling asleep. Missing the slight hitch in the man's breath.

          I woke up to the sound of muffled laughter. Groaning, I crack open my eyes to see Kotori and Hitoshi with shit eating grins looking down on me. I then realize that I had fallen asleep downstairs with Shota. "God fucking damnit, if either of took a fucking picture I'm killing you both." I snarled out before sitting up and hitting them with a pillow. "Stop it you heathen!" Toshi hissed as I pinned him down and slapped him with the pillow repeatedly. "Not until you apologize you little shit!" I said evilly with a grin.
             "But Kotori was the one who took the picture! I did nothing to deserve this harsh treatment!" I pretended to think about it for a minute before letting him up and chasing after Kotori who had bolted as soon as Toshi had snitched. "Come back here you demon!" I yelled loud enough to wake the rest of the house. "Never! You'll have to kill me to delete that photo!" I let out a familier schreech that I often used on patrol and lunged at her.
          She barley dodged and sprinted up the stairs, taking three at a time. "Leave me alone!" She yelled before throwing something at me. I cought it and nearly screamed. "Why do you have a human skull!?"

            After that incedint, we had visited recovery girl, who had stated that all my injuries were healed and that I would be fine. "Guys, let's go to the mall I wanna cut my hair." The biggest shock of my life. Kotori wanted to cut off her five feet of beautiful hair!? No! "Kotori you can't! Your hairs to pretty!" Eri agrees with me! "Yeah Kotori, I thought we were gonna be long haired blondes together." Said a heartbroken Hizashi. "Well I'm cutting my hair. Do you have any idea how much this weighs? It's like an extra ten pounds on my head!" Ok fair point.
            "Ok, I wanted to die my hair again anyways." I said with a small grin. "Your all a bunch of problem children." Shota groaned out. "And your the sleep deprived, coffee addict, cat lover parent of these so called problem children." Toshi said, making Hizashi snicker. Shota groaned again and walked faster to the car. After we had all gotten in, we decided to play a game that was sure to drive Shota insane.
           """""NINTEY-NINE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!!!!! NINETY-NINE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!!!!! IF ONE SHOULD FALL, THERE WOULD BE NINETY-EIGHT BOTTLES OFF BEER ON THE WALL!!!!!""""" This continued until Shota slammed on the breaks and kicked Hizashi through the window and began driving again. I would assume that was because he had been using his quirk the whole time. "Is he alright?" I asked after a minute of confused silence.
           "THAT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME I WAS KICKED OUT OF A CAR WINDOW, AND IT CERTANTLY WON'T BE MY LAST!!!" Toshi and Eri gave off very similar screeches as the loud cockatoo popped up upside down from the moving car while me and Kotori flinched. "Shota, don't throw your husband through the window anymore, you'll have to pay for the damage." I chided sarcastically. "I have never thrown him, I've only ever kicked him." What a grumpy little kitten he is.

           We arrived at the mall and Kotori practically dragged me and Toshi to the hair salon while everyone else went to look for toys for Eri. "What hair cut are you even getting anyways?" Toshi asked once she had been seated on the barbor chair. "Short." What an amazing answer you douchbag.
            When Kotori whispered what she wanted to the barbor, he squealed and then promptly shoved me and Toshi out of the salon and said it was going to be a surprise. What a drag. "Wanna get some coffee while we wait for your turn?" And that's how getting two quadruple shot large cappuccinos went. We started making plans for the sports festival while we waited in the food court. We decided to mostly focase on Toshi as me and Kotori were already in the hero course.
            It was then that the biggest shock ever happened. Kotori walked up barley recognizable. She had cut her hair short, only about two inches long and gotten a small undercuts well. It fell in blonde curls and made her narrow face stand out more. It was about three times harder to mistake her as a boy now though. She probably wouldn't care, gender didn't really matter to her anyway. But damn! Like all of her hair was gone!

 But damn! Like all of her hair was gone!

Without the glasses-

           We must have been gaping at her new look to long as she rolled her eyes and threw me over her shoulders. I was then carried back to the salon, still trying to comprehend what just happened. Toshi trailed in a moment later, still looking gobsmacked. "He just wants his terrible hair dyed back to black. Jet black with a dark tint of green." Well at least she got what I wanted right. I almost expected to get bublegum pink hair like she did with Toshi once when they had to re-dye his hair back to purple.
          "Can do!" The burly man said happily before getting to work. No longer than thirty minutes later, we walked out with better hair and a still dazed Toshi. "Y'know, I kinda like your hair better now. It physically hurt me to look at you before." I slapped Toshi on the back of his head before retorting. "I'm the only one out of us that could pull off that look and your just jealous that your stuck looking like some gothic vampire that never got his thousand year nap." A bypasser choked on her drink and started hacking violently.
            Kotori walked over to the lady and smacked her hand against her back, making her stumble forward, but also made her cough up the smoothie that she had inhaled. I mean, I know I'm funny, but to literally almost die laughing is a bit much. I voiced my thoughts and got a slap to my head and a punch to the arm.

          "Toshi for the last time, we are not getting Mei to make us giant wings that can make explosions, we will die if we do." Kotori tried explaining to a stubborn Toshi. "It's gotta be super flashy or the teachers won't want to put me in the hero course. What am I supposed to do?" The prupelette asked in slight despair. I sighed, feeling utterly usless. I started making little shapes of orange fire on my finger tips to try and distract myself. Kotori continued to brainstorm ideas, but none of them were quite right.
          I started making a little person do tricks on a bar above their head when an idea popped into my head. "What if we found a way to show off your agility and flexibility? Considering that the first task will likely be some sort of race or obstical course, I could make a bunch of bars and platforms in front of you so that you can show everyone what you learned to do. Maybe it could work? Oh! What if Kotori held back everyone else while we finish the course like this? You have enough control to do it. You could show off that, I could do the same with my fire, and Toshi could show everyone that quirks don't mean everything and start doing gymnastics fifty feet above the ground!" They both brigtened at the idea and we immediately started making a training schedule. What an amazing day today was.