What would happen if I became a vigilante to train?

It was 3 am in the morning and I still haven't found a place to stay. I've passed broken down buildings that looked livable, but then I would see a hero or a really shady person. I'm so tired. I just want to sleep. Maybe I should try drinking coffee, I heard it's  amazing for staying awake for long periods of time. Oh well I'll think about it later. Right now I need to find a place to stay.

           I'd finally found an abandoned warehouse where no shady people or hero's where lurking around. It was full of old empty crates that smelt like old fruit. I hope that was what was in there but why would they put a bunch of empty fruit crates in a warehouse? Oh well, I'm making a bed in one of them.

          It took about three hours but I managed to turn five crates into different things. They where huge so it was no problem. One of them i put my laptop and phone in along with pieces of wood I had broken to make a desk like thing. It wasn't very good. In another was my bedroom, although it only consisted of a small blanket inside of the largest crate I could find. The other three had things that I might need as well as my clothes and an extra pair of shoes. I aslo made one for Lightening and Flame to stay in.
            It was pretty nice if I do say so my self. Now the next part of my life should be getting a job. I only had the money left in my wallet from when I escaped the place I got my scar from. I was also only twelve years old, but I could lie about that easy enough. And anyways, I need more food. Like, a lot. My growth had already been slowed down from only eating bread everyday for a year. But know I could eat actual food. That's going to be so cool. Eating real food for once.
           Then I should start training beacause, duh I want to be a hero. Gotta keep my promise to Kotori and get into UA. Now to do that I need to train my body and my new fire quirk. That's going to be hard. Well if I'm going to help people then I need to do this. So let's see. Once I get a job I can make a schedule for training. Oh! Maybe I can train the cats too? That would be so cool! Imagine some dude running around with two quirked cats fighting crime. Omg I'm doing this now!

          There's this caffe that's short on staff that I'm going to try and get a job at to today. It's small but super cute with paintings of mythical creatures on the walls and fairy lights and vines hanging from the ceiling. There's plants everywhere outside ranging from small evergreen trees, to little pink flowers littering the grass. And I can bring my cats to work!
            I opened the door and a bell chimed. A small lady with dog ears on her head turned to me and smiled. "Are you the one applying for a job? My names Sonya!" She asked excitedly. I gave her acrooked grin and nodded. "My names Mokumu Akatanni." Had to use a fake name to get a job.
        "You're hired." She said with a monotone voice almost instantly. I did a quick double take of her word before asking. "A-are you sure? That was a really quick answer." I was  hesitant to believe she would just give me a job on the spot. "Oh, sorry. It's just that it's only been me and Meya for months and your so cute that I just couldn't not say yes." She looked bashful as she said that. "Oh, I understand. And I'm not about to turn a job down right now. And you said I could bring my cats right?" I asked, giving her my best smile.
          "Oh! Yes can I see them?" I nodded and pulled my bag off my back and unzipped it. Lightening and Flame hopped out and begin sniffing around. Sonya squealed and started to pet them. "Can they be part of the caffe? I'll pay you more."
           "Umm sure I don't mind, and their pretty friendly anyways." She smiled brightly at me and continued to pet my cats. "So, are you gonna show me around?" I asked after a minute. "Oh right! Sorry I got distracted. Follow me the kitchens back here."

         After Sonya showed me around she told me what days I work and how much I'll get payed in a week. I was surprised at the amount she was willing to pay for me to work at the caffe, but it's not like I'm going to complain. We talked until late and she told me I should get home before the sun set all the way. 
          I had started heading back to my warehouse when a scream pierced  the night air. I ran to the alleyway it originated from and saw a man holding a knife pinning a lady a against the wall. Without thinking, I picked up a brick from the ground and threw it as hard as I could at the man's face. He got knocked out cold. I rushed to the woman asking off she was ok. "I-i'm alright. T-thank you so m-much!" I gave her a reassuring smile and told her to call the police.

          As I walked back to the warehouse, I got an idea. It was stupid and illegal, but everyone thought I was dead so it was fine. To train to become a hero, I was  going to be!

                     A VIGILANTE!