🍙Zoro x Shy reader🍙

Heads up~
IF YOU SEE OBVIOUS MISTAKES DONT CORRECT ME BC YK WHAT I MEANT. I WROTE THIS ON MY PHONE AND THIS TINY ASS KEYBOARD even though correcting people is a little funny IF YOU CAN DETERMINE THE WORD THEN YOU CAN READ PAST IT.
Example: Did= Djd

Prolouge~
Y/n is a really shy girl who doesn't say much. Luffy found her on and island and thought she was really strong and, would be a good edition to the crew. Shes the strongest female on thr crew and she has a small crush on thr Swordsman of the crew, Zoro. She has devil fruit powers. (If you dont like powers being described for you then you can skip past this but im just gonna make one) She has the power of the Kazan Kazan fruit. She can take the land around her and turn it into lava and she can create lava with her own hands. This means she can also build lava up with her body. This sets of a chain reaction with the water inside of her body and she can solidify things or turn things into obsidian.

*Zoro's POV*

*Yawn* Is it morning already? A whispering "Mhm..." Zoro heard a familiar tone coming from behind him. "Oh. Morning Y/n" I said, voice husky from just waking up. She nodded at me turning away with a slight blush on her cheeks. 'Shes too shy' I thought to myself as  I looked out of the crows nest to see an island. It was packed! 'Hm... looks pretty interesting' I thought to myself.

I walked up to the megaphone. "Wake up everyone! Theres an island." Of course everyone was already up but zoro just felt the need to say that so he wouldn't feel the guilt of being sleep on this noisy ship. Nami came out of her room to dock the ship. I got up and walked back to the seat staring out the window.

*Y/n POV*

I got up softly trying not to wake up nami and robin but they were all out of their beds already. I walked out of my room to be immideatly be greeted by nami. "Morning y/n sleep good?" I did a little smile and nodded looking down picking at my nails because I dont usually engage much conversation. I was only on the strawhats for 2 months and im still not used to everything but i enjoy my crewmates presence. before I went to get in the shower.

*Time skip*

I got out the shower and put my clothes on for the day. I isolated myself from the rest sitting on the swing, reminicing with myself about who knows what before I heard "OH Y/N CHANNN YOUR BREAKFAST IS READY. Oh and could you be a dear and go wake marimo up for me please" You nodded blushing as sanji twirled away.

I panicked as if i forgot the crush I had on zoro. I walked up the stairs face red as a tomato. I opened the door to see him snoring. I mentally facepalmed. I saw zoros sleep bubble pop open. 'Was I that loud?' I thought to myself. He woke up and I scrambled myself ending up staring straight at the wall before be burst out his iconic phrase "Is it morning already?" He asked to himself. I replied to him and he looked a bit shocked and startled that I was there. He saw an island and announced it. We went downstairs to eat our dood before we got off the ship.

"OK! SINCE WE DONT KNOW THIS ISLAND WERE GROUPING UP" Nami said. "Luffy with usopp, Chopper with robin, Franky with brook, Y/n with zoro- I saw her smirk with that sentence.- And ill go by myself so I can measure the island." Nami preached. They all wandered off with eachother ad me and zoro sat there.

"So... where do you want to go" Zoro asked as he knew I was shy but still wouldnt lower myseld to let him lesd the way with his sense of directions. I could barley even speak to him. I looked in his eyes and he caught me breathless. "I covered my whole fsce from the obvious blush and pointed to the bar since you knew zoro liked to drink. He smirked at you and you both walked towards it.

The bar was filled to the brim with pirates and I was the only woman in there. I got weird stares and I quickly lowered my head because I didnt want to be caught in any situations... "Hey pretty lady can I buy you a drink" Zoro noticed you were getting uncomfortable so he fixed his posture. You managed to get out "N- No thanks." And covered your face. "Aint this the pretty little face on the wanted poster?" One of the pirates asked and the others aggred and nodded. They lifted you out of your seat as you struggled to compose yourself not wanting to cause a scene. Zoro quickly got up and threatend the men. And they scrammed off.

He helped you up as you dusted yourself off as you realize you just touched zoros hand. He smirked at you and there goes that irriasistable smile again. Your face turned beet red. "Z-Zoro lets just go ill be alright" You said as you got up to pay for the drinks as you saw the swordsman already paid. You smiled to yourself as you both went outside.

The rest of the day you and zoro spent time at shops and looking at swords for zoro and clothes for you. You came out with a bag and zoro was emptyhanded accept for the little box he had bought. 'Why?' Was all you could think for yourself. You and zoro finally found a place to settle down and you both sat on the grass wind blowing.

"Hey y/n... I got you this because Its cool... I think- I guess? It reminded me of you." Zoro said looking away from me with a just barley visible blush on his face. I opened the box to see a beautiful black pendant with a red glow to it. "Thank... you" y/n cleared out her words whispering, barely auidable. "Is this... lava rock?" She asked zoro looking the totally opposite way. Zoro nooded as she gave him a smile with her eyes closed. His heart nearly jumped out of his chest why was he feeling this way? He wrapped the necklace around my neck and when I turned around his nose wss touching mine. We were going to enjoy thag moment until the bag I was carrying flew away.

He excused hiseld and ran to go catch it knowing full and well that he had no sense of directions. I tried to chase after him but he was too fast. I sat there for a few thinking about what I was going to do. I started to head back to where the crew told us to meet at and I saw the rest of the crew but no zoro. They waved to me and I was going to smile just as I felt a pair of hsnds wrapped behind my waist. I got scared and tears startef to form in my eyes. It was the thugs from earlier. One of them came up behind me and I was trying to push them off until I heard it... *SNAP* My necklace snapped straight in half. (Strawhats rn: 👩🏾‍🦯) Zoro had spent so much time to look for that necklace for me and I dont usually rant about much because I dont speak alot and domt complain but this angered me.

"WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU JUST BROKE MY NECKLACE." You broke out of your shell and screamed. The strawhats came over to you immideately because you were such a shy girl and noe you were screaming.  "Im telling you this straight right now. Ill give you a few seconds to run and then im going to kick your ass." You said, Voice echoing with power. You counted down 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...- you guys are slow and its pissing me the f*** off. You managed to catch up to them without them even realizing and you
Kicked the back if their legs lowering them onto the floor. You put your foot on the mans chest as if you were standing on top of a mountain "And this is why you dont f*** with peoples feelings. You shall know true pain and you will atone for your doings." You said picking up the man with one hand suffocating him by the collar. You made lava flow through your body turning into hot obsidian. You sucked all the water and moisture out of their bodies. Afterwards you burned them with the lava you made leaving them into nothing but ash as your face calmed down and your hair came back down aswell. You turned around to see the captian looking at you  with stars in his eyes, Sanji with hearts, and nami and robin amazed but confused where this attitude came from since you were such a sweet girl.

"AWESOME Y/N YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU COULD DO THAT" Luffy apraised while sanji called you hot in many different ways. You blushed not being used to the compliments as you saw a certain moss head staring at you from afar. "Looks like the kitten earned her claws." Zoro said. Your face became tomato red as you looked down still being the shy girl you always were. You stared at your pendant and started to tear up before zoro consoled you saying it was all right and he would buy you another. You both walked back to the stawhats and zoro turned you around and said "We can finish what we started." He kissed you on your lips so passioately and you almost didnt kiss back because you were so shocked he just did that in front if all your crewmates. I guess they took the message that I was his. Sanji got mad and tried to kick zoro while he just doged and nami winked at me as I smilwd towards the floor and we all boarded the ship.

~THE END~
1715 words.
Sorry for not writing fir a while yall i got into the NJHS and now I can barley keep up with my work but thanks for reading Ill try to write more!💞