🍈Luffy x reader 🍈

3rd person pov:

"Hey! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Luffy ran up to y/n and jumped up on her back. LUFFY WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT DO YOU WANT!? Y/n yelled at luffy turning around to face him. "Look we found and island! Were docking right now let's go!" Luffy grabbed her hand and ran off the merry before she could even page her book.

The two ran off the boat in search for a resteraunt that luffy just HAD To go to even though sanji took time to pack them a meal. "Hey old man! Meat meat meat and more meat! Luffy said to the waiter" And for you young lady? The waiter said to Y/n. I'll just have a F/F please! They ate together. Y/n realized she was the only one luffy didn't steal food from. Why? She thought to herself. Mid thought luffy picked y/n up in the resteraunt and put her on his back. Luffy ran out holding her thighs tight being careful not to let her go.

When luffy and y/n got far enough luffy said "Y/n do you want to play hide and seek with me?". Y/n said "Luffy we barley know our way around here yet why dont we take some time?". Luffy grabbed both of y/n's hands and pleaded with her until she finally accepted to play with him. Luffy jumped in joy and decided to start counting for a minute since there was a who le island.

Y/n's pov
This island is beautiful! But no time to think about that. This is a pretty small island so it shouldn't be hard for luffy to find me. He can be a bit dense sometimes so I won't hide somewhere too hard. I think this rundown building should be enough. Ill hide behind the counter.

Luffy pov:
58...59... 60! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!! I ran through all of the buildings in search for y/n. I actually can't find her. I came across a rundown building that I haven't looked at yet. There were nothing but a few chairs and a countertop. I looked under the tables and I couldn't find her. I almost left until I heard a chuckle come from behind the counter. There she was! It's Y/n! "Found you!" I patted her head as she gave me a closed eyed smile. I don't know what it is but her smile makes me want to bounce off the walls. She's really something.

Y/n POV:
I knew he would find me. It sometimes troubles him but he always comes through. I was getting ready to stand up before luffy pulled me back down and I flinched a bit before I felt a pair of lips land on mine. I was so surprised I forgot to kiss back and I stared at him with my eyes open before I started to kiss back. 'Is this really the same silly captain I know?' I thought to myself as he stared into my eyes. We stayed in that embrace for a while until he said "Y/n you make me feel... Weird. It's hard to be around you but at the same time I want to stay with you and protect you with my life at every moment. When your gone I feel empty inside. What is this feeling? I dont feel this way with my other Crewmates but I just can't touch the fact. When sanji talks to you like that I feel... Betrayed. I don't know how to feel, please show me."

'Luffy is so oblivious. If he would have just told me he loved me of course I would have accepted that... Unless he doesn't understand.' I thought to myself. I got out of my daze and told luffy "Luffy. This feeling is love, and I love you just as much. I couldn't describe it in words how you make me feel so I'll just show you". You said as you hugged him tightly and rubbed your hands through his hair and kissed him on his forehead. Nami walked past the resteraunt measuring the island as she stood atthe doorway of the rundown resteraunt, you and her made eye contact. She mouthed "Go get him girl!" As you chuckled and stared back at luffy he did something you'd never thought you see him do till this day. He blushed. Luffy stood up and took his hand out to grab yours.

You walked back to the ship together and sat on the side of the ship and luffy sat in his favorite spot as the sun began to set. You smiled to yourself of what happened that day until you felt a hand wrap around your waist. "GUM GUM GRAB". Luffy pulled you towards him and sat you on his lap. You stared at each other and smiled and luffy said "Your my y/n and nobody elses okay? You glared into his eyes and nodded. The both of you turned back to the night sky as the lanterns began to rise as you and luffy cuddled on the front of merrys head and watched.

You both watched in amazement and you began to doze off in luffys arm until you heard "OHH Y/N SWANNN TODAY IS SO BEAUTIFUL

You both watched in amazement and you began to doze off in luffys arm until you heard "OHH Y/N SWANNN TODAY IS SO BEAUTIFUL. JUST LIKE YOU! ITS A PERFECT DAY TO-" Sanji froze as he saw you in luffys arms and struggled to light his ciggerate. Luffy said "Yeah sorry sanji, Y/n's mine now. So keep your paws off!" And brought me closer to his chest sticking his tongue out. Sanji replied with "It's ok. We all knew anyways" and laughed it off before walking away and saying "... OH NAMI SWANNN!!!"

You and luffy fell asleep in each others arms hugging eachother for warmth. You noticed luffy was sleep so you kissed his forehead and ran to go get a cover for the both of you. You smiled and stared of into the lanterns.

The End

1044 words

Thank you all for reading! I loved writing this because personally I love luffy too much but please vote comment and share! Thank you! 💗