🌩️Enel x Reader🌩️

Prologue
Y/n was very worried about her cousin who 6 years ago left to join the Divine squad since it was the only family she had left. Recently she'd been packing her stuff and heading out to the upperyard. Many angels told her not to go due to the deadly consequences. She couldn't care less, she just needed to figure out was going on...

Y/n POV:
I packed up all of my dials and food supplies to last me a while. I changed my island dress to something more comfy to move around in since I might come across some issues that could bring me into combat.

I put on a short combat dress with shorts underneath. It was black with a floral pattern (Or you can just imagine something).

I attached my breath dial to my golden waver. I hopped on my waver and made my way through the milky roads.

I arrived at a toll which had 4 entrances. They said "Balls, Iron, String, and Swamp." They didn't really sound like ordeals but, I went through the ordeal of balls since it sounded the safest.

I arrived and the whole place was a mess! Trees exploded, grass dead. A complete catastrophe. Atleast the priests I read about in my history book was already dead. I'll assume this is Satori, the ordeal of spheres. I can see the beanstalk from where I am and that's where my book told me the divine squad was located so I decided to head there

-Time skip brought to you by a lightning bolt- ⚡

I arrived at the beanstalk and began to climb up with my air dials. I blew up until I reached a set of island clouds. I did some exploring looking for the Divine squad in search of my cousin to bring him back home and I had no luck. I lost hope in finding him because I had been searching for hours and hours to come. I was about to turn back until I saw a little hut. My eyes lit up and I ran to the hut in desperation. I opened the curtains to see a man with baggy pants sitting there in presence.

Enel POV:
I took a bite of my apple as I stared at my gauntlets. "This is getting boring... Maybe I should go out there and have some fun. I mean it's no fun if I don't get to participate in this war game" I said to myself. I hopped up out of my throne getting ready to "tease" some angels until I noticed a little meddler upon my island. "this should be interesting" I said to myself.

I heard a voice coming up of my stalk. Who the hell thinks they could provoke me and run around on my land? They seem to be coming over here any minute now so I mine as well stay put. I sat in my throne and waited for them to appear.

In a flash, the curtains open and lied there in front of me was a beautiful woman. She had on a nice black dress that showed her legs perfectly. Her B/T was just a great sight to see. I looked her up and down and smirked adjusting my position on my throne. "This is going to be interesting" I said to myself.

 "This is going to be interesting" I said to myself

Y/N POV:
I came across a man. He was sitting in a throne like seat. "What could he be doing up here?" I thought thinking to myself. He was looking me up and down for some reason so I backed up. He smirked at me. I looked back at me and said straight up "Hello... Sir? Do you know who the divine warriors are? And where they could be?"

He stood up in his chair and said "Why so hasty? Your just arriving. Why don't you relax for a few and he patted his hand on the space next to him." I froze up a bit but I decided to sit next to him because I thought I could get some information out of him since he looked like he knew who I was referring to. I sat playing with my fingers as he was next to me glaring at me. I looked down trying not to start a conversation until I heard "So what's a pretty lady like you doing all alone... Especially in my land." 'Wait! So he's eneru!?' you thought to yourself.

Your face painted with fear you stood up and said "Excuse me... I have to go". You stood up and tried to walk away as you felt hands pull around your waist. He pulled you onto his lap and got close to your ear and said "Don't worry doll. I'm not going to hurt you"

🍋Lime🍋
He pulled you closer to his waist leaving hickies on your neck making sure they were very visible and you let out a soft moan as he kissed your sweet spot and you felt something grow under you as you sat on his lap and you fell into the crook of his neck while grinding against him. The divine squad members came up and saw the both of you. You tried to scramble off him as fast as you could but he only gripped your butt harder. You figured there was no escaping then so you layed there and fell asleep. You cuddled in his arms as he patted your head. He stood up carrying you hanging from his neck and he laid you in his room for you to rest.

🌩️The end🌩

Hope you liked this story! Sorry if you wanted a lemon. I don't know if I'm prepared to write that at the moment. Thank you for reading! Please comment and vote 😊

971 words