🤥 Usopp x Reader 🤥

Prolouge

Y/n was fishing at the back of the ship. She was about to take some more bait before Luffy ATE ALL THE BAIT! "Luffy are you insane!? THOSE WERE WORMS!!"  Y/n said. The boy could care less. She got up off the deck to got get some more bait. "Hey Sanji? Can you fetch me some more bait please!" y/n asked Sanji with a smile. "Sure y/n Chwannnn!" Sanji said and started spinning around to the storage room. Usopp looked frustrated with his reaction even though he knew Sanji was a simp.  Y/n got the bait from sanji, and walked past Usopp smiling. Usopp felt a breeze flow by him as he took in her glorious scent. Her H/C H/L flowed as she walked by. Usopp felt as he was just lifted. Y/n sat back on her perch and she  threw her fishing line back into the water,  A huge tug came onto the fishing line. "Woah!! I got a big one Usopp come help me!" "Me!? What about Zoro!?". He said panicked. "Zoro wont budge! Plus he's sleep. Come on, no need to be that way!" y/n pleaded with Usopp. He finally decided to step up and help her but he was too shy. Usopp came up behind y/n and put his arms around her to grab the fishing rod and they reeled the fish in. and it was so huge that y/n fell back on Usopp and landed on top of him. He gasped at her soft touch and her arms laid across his chest. "Uh- I- I HAVE TO GO WALK MY SLINGSHOT. ILL BE BACK". Usopp blurted out a blushing mess. "Walk his slingshot? That doesn't make any sense but whatever. Y/n decided to go check on Usopp and make sure he didn't hit his head during the fall. Y/n ran towards Usopp and grabbed his hand.

Y/n POV:

"Usopp are you alright?" I asked usopp. He froze up at my touch so I assumed he wanted me to leave him alone. I was about to get up when usopp stopped me. "Y/n... I- I think your really pretty." I looked at him with a smile and I went next to his ear and whispered "Usopp... Thank you so much!"  It really means alot. I think your handsome" I added. Before he could react I patted the part of his hair that was sticking up and I walked out of the room chuckling at my actions. I saw him from a distance and watched him panic. I ran up to luffy with the huge fish me and usopp caught and showed it to luffy. "Woah Y/n AWESOME! Lets eat it" Luffy said grinning. I agreed and handed the fish to sanji and asked him to cook it. "y/n swannnn! Did you catch this all by yourself? Ive never seen anything like it!" Sanji aplauded in awe. "No. Me AND usopp caught it." I said staring at him over in the other room. He burst in the room and said "Yeah! And guess what. I got into a fight with the fish. He almost gave me a black eye but captain usopp settled it and saved y/n from the sea king." I chuckled at his remarks. "Yeah, yeah usopp whatever you say, now come on lets go play tag with luffy and chopper before the food finishes.

🤥Time skip bought to you buy usopp with a slingshot🤥

Usopp POV

"Y/N SWANNN!~ NAMI CHAN~ ROBIN SAN~ Ive got your food my love's!  Oh, and you guys go and make your own" Sanji said in his annoying voice. He sent me, luffy, and zoro off to go eat. I sat at the table and noticed y/n across from me. I patted the remaining seat next to me to initiate her to sit. She excused herself from talking with nami and robin and came to sit next to me. I really wanted to tell her how I felt about her but I was afraid she wouldn't have accepted my feelings. I kept taking glares at her because I just couldn't help it. She was pretty, beautiful at that. "Alright usopp. Its not time to chicken out, you have to show her how you feel." I said under my voice. I wrapped my arm around Y/n and I hugged her. Her skin was soft and I tensed up around her. She melted into the hug and I did aswell. She looked up at me for a few seconds before giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you usopp". She said to me. I would have never thought that she would feel that way about me. I thought we were just friends and that was it. I looked at her and ran my fingers through her beautiful hair and I gave her a quick peck on the lips before I heard nami and robin chuckling. I looked back at zoro and he rolled his eyes. "Get a room you two i'm trying to eat my food." Before he dozed off into a nap. I smiled at her and said "I love you too".  We sat on the deck all night watching the stars and fell asleep together too. I really love her and she is my treasure.

THE END

Sorry everyone! I been finished this but i forgot to post it! Thank you for all of your support