🗡️ Zoro x Reader🗡️

Prologue
You were a swordswoman. You recently joined the straw hats because you met luffy at a marine base and he acknowledged you on your strength. Recently zoro had been trying to talk you you, even though he was cold to everyone else. You assumed because you were another swords person on the boat but it could be another reason too...

Zoro pov:
I've never met a woman like Y/n. To be honest she can be annoying at times but she's different... I went into the weight room to get some exercise and lift some weights and there she was. She had no shirt on with her sports bra that supported her perfectly, and she looked amazing in her leggings. I blushed a little bit when she caught me glaring at her. Me? Blushing? I think I might be sick. I'm going to go ask chopper for some medicine.

I proceeded to walk up to chopper while he was making some medication. "Hey? Chopper." Chopper got startled and nearly threw his churner. "Do you have some medicine, I've been heating up lately around Y/n. I think she may be wearing something I'm allergic to. She makes my stomach churn and gives me a weird feeling in my chest." Chopper gave me a surprised look and patted the back of his head.

"Well... You see-" Chopper managed to get out before sanji burst through the door. "Well looks like little marimo has a crush on the swordswoman". Sanji said chuckling as I blushed hard and got up to go give that idiot love cook a taste. "Whatever. I'm out of here and don't bother me while I'm training." I said walking out the door.

I went back in the room to face Y/n again and she gave me a huge smile which made my heart skip a beat until all of a sudden... "Hey Zoro! What's up? I'm worn from all this training I think I need a massage " She chuckled and said to me with that beautiful voice of hers. 'I could only imagine rubbing my hands down her back and untensing her shoulders.' I thought to myself. No! I shouldn't be thinking of her like that. Shes just my fellow crewmate. "Jeez, why does she have to be so perfect." I said out loud which I thought I said in my head. She looked down and her weights and blushed. She... She blushed at me? I didn't know what to do with myself. I walked up to her and lifted her chin up.

Y/n POV:
Zoro is staring at me. If it continues like this then I won't be able to keep myself in tact anymore and I'll be a blushing mess. He's pretty cold at times so I'm sure he doesn't have feelings for anyone, or like me back. I looked up into his eyes and he started blushing and ran out the room towards choppers ward. "I wonder what that was about" I thought to myself as I continued swinging my weights. I continued this for a while until I became sweaty. I was just about to go get a drink of water until Zoro came back in.

I didn't want to look like I was tired in front of him so I kept on my training. It was silent. The silence was getting too loud so, I decided to break It. "Hey Zoro! What's up? I'm worn out from all this training I think I need a massage." I blurted out. He blushed at me and said "Jeez... Why does she have to be so perfect". I immediately lit up and I had to look at the floor because I couldn't face him this way, I just couldn't is it true that he could feel the same way about me as to the way I feel about him? I stared off thinking about all the possibilities until he lifted my chin and kissed me right on the lips. His lips were so soft and his masculine scent flowed right onto me. I was completely shocked and I looked back up at him and, he looked back up at me with a fearful look because he thought I wouldn't accept his feelings. I looked up at him and he said "Y/n... You know how I feel about you. Are you ok with me being your one and only?" I nodded as he proceeded to kiss me. He grazed his tongue on my lip asking for enterance. I was hesitant but I accepted. There was no need for our tongues to fight for dominance because I knew he would already win. I was going to end the kiss until he suddenly kissed down to my jawline, to my neck.

🍋lemon warning🍋
Zoro moved closer to me making sure he had me pinned down. He put his cold hands on my chest and started rubbing my nipples in circles. I let out a few moans as he pleasured me. I thought it would only be fair for us both to be pleased so I ran my fingers down the line of his 6 pack until I reached his pants line. He nodded and I put my hand over his length I moved my fingers up and down slowly, teasing him. "F*** Y/n please just go!" He said in a passive agressive tone. I chuckled at his manner and I began moving up and down on his shaft, faster and faster he moaned and groaned and started thrusting to your hand. He was almost at his climaxed before you stopped. He yelled your name louder and louder as you pulled his pants down further. You shoved his manhood in your mouth and bobbed your head faster and faster. He grabbed your hair, sweat very visible on his head. And began pushing you down further on him until you had his whole length in your mouth. You looked up at him and realized he was close. He started throbbing in your mouth and you bobbed as fast as you could. "AHHH" Zoro screamed at his loudest in the weight room we thought was "Soundless" he tried releasing on your face but you shoved him back in you and drank all of his liquids. He looked back at you with an mischievous face. Before you could get your words out, he grabbed your waist and pulled your leggings down. His soft lips immediately grasped on to your already wet entry and began eating you. Left and right, left and right, you could only imagine his tounge going inside of you. Your walls began contracting and zoro pulled you closer to his face. He hit all of your insides and soon found a sweet spot. "NGH! ZOR- PLEASE" You pleaded with him to go faster. Just before you realeased on his face he made you fail your orgasm by pulling away. He said "You didn't think you were going to be the only one playing that game did you?" He chuckled at you. He turned you around and placed his hard member on your entree. He rubbed asking for enterance and you accepted. He thrusted slowly at first, letting you adjust to his length but one you got the hang of it he rammed in to you as hard as he could. Moans filled the room as both of you were pleasured. He grabbed onto your waist to go faster. "UGHH AHH Y/N YOUR SO TIGHT. I THINK IK GONNA-" Zoro and you climaxed at the same time before you finished your sentence. He pulled out and you too sat on the floor panting. You smiled and cuddled into his arms as well as he did. He whispered in your ear "Maybe next time we should "train" even harder."

🍋Lemon ending🍋

You became shocked at his remark and tried to stand up but your legs were ruined from the previous event. "Can't walk can you?" Zoro winked at you before redressing you and lifting you up onto his shoulders. We went back to the dock to see everyone sitting there waiting for us. Nami smirking, Sanji angered, Luffy dazed, Usopp disgusted, Chopper blushing, Robin carefree, Franky laughing, and Brooks blushing aswell. "WELL YOU GUYS COULD GET A ROOM NEXT TIME" Nami yelled and, you all laughed with eachother.

The end

1398 words

Hello everyone thank you for reading this! I don't usually write lemons but this was an acception. Don't forget to vote and share! Thank you! - author chan 💗💗