𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

---------------------------

"CHIBI-CHAN THAT'S SO UGLY DON'T WEAR THAT"

I glared at kuroo while putting the sweater back in the drawer.

"Kuroo I didn't even allow you in my bedroom. Why are you here?"

"Well I was bored waiting on the couch so I decided to help you pick out something nice to impress akaashi."

I pout and decide to keep rummaging through my closet.

It's around seven in the morning and kuroo the parasite decided to come over to visit me. He said that his parents gave him a few tickets to Universal studios and he was going to take a few friends. So he ended up inviting me, akaashi and bokuto. Kenma's mom bought him a ticket and it turns out that kenma invited hinata.

Kuroo has no regard for privacy because he won't let me choose my own outfit. He was already changed and ready to go. The others are barely getting ready since they were in on it except me. I'm always the last one to find out in these kinds if situations. I don't know why they like telling me things in the last moment, maybe they wanted to surprise me? Or maybe its because they didn't want me to deny the offer? It wasn't like I was going to say no either way, this is the last event we're going on together before summer break ends. I don't want to go back to school.

"Yo y/n-chan what about these shorts?"

I turn over and see kuroo holding the spandex shorts i use under my school skirt. They're really short and tight which means I'd never wear them out in public. I make an irritated face and snag them away.

"You're an idiot as always."

He tilts his head and smirks.

"I think you'd look smexy for your boyfriend, but I think akaashi would be the jealous type so maybe it won't be the best idea."

I nod my head. He's got a point, I wasn't going to wear them either way but its best I stick with a different option.

I continued rummaging through my drawers, I pulled out a long sleeve shirt that fits me perfectly oversized and I just grabbed some baggy jeans to match. I picked out sneakers that matched the color of the shirt, I picked out a bucket hat because its sunny and I don't wanna burn my skin.

I turn around to tell kuroo to wait in the living room when I see him wearing one of my skirts. I'm rather amazed, he looks more attractive like this.

"I look so sexyyyy~ I know you can't keep your eyes off these beautiful legs of mine"

He poses which makes me laugh.

"Yes you look hot now can you leave because I need to get dressed."

Kuroo looks at me from head to toe.

"Its not like im looking at anything remotely appealing so don't worry I won't try anything."

I gasp and slap my hand over my mouth.