𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

It's already April and I haven't gone out to do anything remotely fun with bokuto-san and akaashi. Even kuroo and kenma. Usually we just talk at school but we don't actually go out and do anything amusing.

I was thinking of different activities they could like, I was thinking maybe we could go watch a movie at the theater but there isn't any movies that seem worthwhile.

I'm one who can just stay home and watch anime with friends, that's good enough to make me happy but I know kuroo's gonna find that lame, and bokuto-san gets hyper so he'll get bored fast.

The week had ended and today was currently Saturday. I was planning to ask them if they're free tomorrow, because i don't feel like being lonely this weekend.

I searched up ideas online and stumbled across a roller disco. I've always wanted to go to a place like that for the aestheticly pleasing pictures. But I doubt I'd be any good at roller skating.

I checked and saw that the nearest roller disco was about an hour away.

I instantly grabbed my phone and created a group chat with kuroo, kenma, bokuto, and akaashi. Might as well flex his phone number since he's only texted me around twice asking me why I didn't tell him about Marco's death since he's had an addiction with the attack on titan manga after I suggested it.

Y/n added akaashi,  smol kat, parasite , k0u
to groupchat: las ratas

Y/n:

k0u: OMG 🥺 yes bingus I'll go with you

k0u:
OMG 🥺 yes bingus I'll go with you

parasite:
Sucks for whoever you named parasite💀

Y/n:
Who's gonna tell him?😀

smol kat:
It's you kuroo

parasite:

smol kat removed parasite from the groupchat

k0u:
So where's bingus gonna take us?