𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

It's been quite an amount of time thats just flown by

It's been quite an amount of time thats just flown by. It's amazing how time just slips away from your hands. Last time I had gone out with my friends was in April, usually we don't have time to go out due to homework, school and extra curricular activities but overall we still sometimes go out to eat or visit eachothers houses. But overall school occupies most of our time.

Bokuto-san and kuroo have been a little more busy than usual due to them being third years, so they've got to get ready for life out of school and they seem to take their volleyball very seriously. They practice like there's no tomorrow. Kenma and I get busy here and there but sometimes I spend my weekends alone because the boys practice or study for exams.

I remember the first time we all met. I still can't believe this school year already ended. Well it's going to end in a week. I can't believe how many months have gone by, i remember the time I first met akaashi, it felt just like yesterday when I was on that train giving him a handshake while introducing myself. I never thought we'd become friends.

I thought he was going to be like all my other crushes, I just watch them but never actually approach them. But I'm thankful that kuroo was acquaintances with him. Thanks to that I've leveled up to being friends. Maybe with the help of bokuto-san i can actually shoot my shot. But we'll see, I don't want to ruin anything.

The more I wait the slimmer the chance will get. I mean bokuto and kuroo will graduate soon and I'm really going to miss them, not just because they help me out with akaashi, but because I genuinely care for them. They're the only kind of people who radiate my same energy, plus they constantly reassure me. What am I going to do without them? I really have to take advantage of this small amount of time that we still have together.

Once they graduate and leave... maybe we won't see eachother as much. What if they find better friends? or what if they get girlfriends? They won't have time for us... well more like me, they won't want to hang out with lames like me. I hope they won't ever forget about me. But for the meantime I won't sulk, I have to make the most of summer break and this last week of school.

We've got exams but maybe we can do something on Friday? I'll think about it. Maybe I should plan something small, obviously we'll do the more extravagant stuff during summer break.

I wonder how things will be once it's only kenma and I. I doubt he'll ditch me... but whenever kuroo's around it's easier for me to feel more comfy. I'm constantly scared of annoying kenma. And what about akaashi? I mean once bokuto graduates he won't have a reason for hanging out with me. I know he'd only tag along because bokuto would drag him, I doubt he actually enjoys being alone with me. God I'm not the one graduating and I'm already stressed for what's to come.

--------------------------

"Hey ma how are you doing?"