𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

We were already five days into our summer vacation. All I've gotta say is that time flies when you're having fun. After the sleepover at akaashi's house I returned home on Monday. I haven't done much besides watching shows i have on my to watch list and playing video games. We would contact eachother to play among us but we stopped after a while because bokuto didn't like the fact that he'd always get killed instantly while protecting akaashi.

Today is Thursday which means I have to go grocery shopping because I've been snacking on cup of noodles for the past days.

I'm feeling a bit sluggish but what can I do. I've been lazy the whole day, I kept saying I was going to go later and it's already five in the afternoon and I still haven't even gotten dressed.

What a drag.

I force myself up and start walking to the restroom. I grab my makeup bag and start doing my everyday look. Ya never know who you may bump into so might as well try looking decent.

Once I finished that I went into my bedroom to pick out some clothes. I grabbed a t-shirt that fits me extremely oversized because I lack self confidence so I tend to wear baggy clothing. I put some baggy jeans and pick out some sneakers. I head towards my table and grab my wallet and keys.

I lock my door and rush downstairs.

------------------------

I grab a small basket and make my way around the market, I walk towards the dairy section first. I grab milk, ham, and lots of meat because I can't go without meat.

I make my way around to choose bread and cereal. I also make sure to grab rice, beans and some vegetables. I don't buy a lot of vegetables because they always end up expiring before I eat them, and fruit is way too expensive here so I usually just buy loads of ice cream and sweet bread. I take advantage of buying chocolate flavored sweets because I seem to love chocolate.

After about and hour I was finally finished. I take a bit of a while choosing and I'm really slow so I tend to be forgetful about where everything is located.

I walk towards the guy at the cash register and start placing my items down. The person in front of me had finished paying so I moved forward.

"Hello, did you find everything you were looking for today?"

I look up at the guy and he's really cute. He has these narrow eyes, and greenish dirty blonde hair. I look down at his name tag. Konoha... thats a cool last name.
I felt a little flustered, he seems very pretty like akaashi. I just politely smiled and answered his question.

"yes, thank you for asking."

He just smirked and continued inserting the prices for the items.
It was awkward. I didn't know if I should start small talk or just wait for him to tell me the total price.