𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

------------------------

I wake up from my bed feeling dazed. It's been two months of summer vacation so it takes me a while to adjust to waking up early for school. I yawn while staring out my window. It's bright and sunny, the birds singing as if they don't have a care in the world, it smells like crisp bedsheets. We're back to this routine... I hate it.

I complain while making my way to the bathroom. I hate waking up this early, life is just a simulation it shouldn't matter if I graduate... right?

I laugh, it's always the same with me, I whine about hating school and not caring but when it comes to completing homework and getting passing grades im all for it.

Guess I have to suck it up for the next upcoming months. I place my hand under my chin.

What will I do after I graduate?

--------------------------

After my tiresome morning routine, im ready to head to school.  While walking to the train station I decided to buy some sweet bread, I didn't feel like cooking breakfast.

I quickly stop by the bakery and buy some chocolate croissants. They have small pieces of apple pie. I should get some for kenma. I then noticed that they have melon bread... I wonder if kuroo likes that? I should buy him some so he won't nag on me to give him some of my bread.

I pick out the pastries and pay for them. It took longer than expected so I had to rush to the train station.

After a few minutes I made it on time. I'm usually a minute late but since today is the first day back, I gotta sacrifice myself to arrive earlier. I don't want the teacher getting a bad idea about me.

I enter through the gates and see a board in which it states which class we end up in. I scan through and find my name, let's see is there anyone I know?

I cross my fingers, please let me have this class with kenma, please let me have this class with kenma.

H... i.... j... k.... Kaneko...Kan... koizumi, Kozume... KOZUME KENMA YESS!!! I did a little happy dance, heck yeah let's go we're in the same class. I was about to text kenma when the bell rings. I guess I'll have to save a seat for him.

I dash to the classroom because I don't want to be tardy on the first day.

--------------------------

I walk in and see many unfamiliar faces. Obviously I don't have friends besides kenma and kuroo in this school. I'd say I'm friends with the boys from the volleyball team but I don't know if they'd consider me a friend. I make my way to the back of class and find a seat there. A lot of people don't like sitting in the back I guess kenma's seat is safe here?

I then turn to look at the clock and back to the entrance. Speaking of kenma... why isn't he here yet? He's usually right on time, but there isn't any sign of him walking in. That's strange. The teacher then walks in and starts taking attendance, I guess I'll have to make up an excuse for him.