chapter 3

Meg went to shut the door so they would have privacy and sat up on her bed, holding her knees. Jenny looked at her friend. She was very observant and was seeing in what emotional way Meg was doing it. Meg looked back at her friend, feeling deep and emotional. Jenny turned to check what was happening on the film, not sure how to react to the deepness and the emotion. Meg nearly cried at the emotional parts and kept a tissue handy. Jenny watched, not showing much emotion. To anyone random looking in it was like two opposites sitting next to each other.

Meg sniffled and wiped her eyes. Her voice cracked and nearly broke from the crying. "I'm sorry Jenny, this moment is just so overwhelming... It always punches me on the inside."

Jenny patted Meg's arm. "Don't worry about it..." she said, quietly and softly.

Meg smiled and felt safe and warm with Jenny.

"When the movie's over, what shall we do then?" Jenny asked Meg, quietly.

"Excuse me just a minute, I need to take a dump." Meg stood up from her bed side. She had unruly manners due to the poor parenting of Peter and Lois. Sometimes she was aware of it, but sometimes she wasn't. She felt it was normal at times so she could fit in with her family when not in school.

Jenny raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. After all Cartman used to be even coarser. She decided to look out for anyone coming to where they were. Meg quickly stepped into the bathroom.

Peter came upstairs, moping around, then saw Jenny. "Oh my god!" he gasped. "Who are you, what have you done with Meg and why wasn't I in on it?"

Jenny looked at Peter. "I'm Jenny, I'm Meg's friend, and she is fine." she said, not wanting to tell Peter that Meg was in the bathroom in case he interrupted and bothered Meg.

Peter stared at her, then quietly laughed. He then started to laugh hard, very out loud, nearly crying. "Oh, this is good! Meg with a friend!?" Peter kept laughing in her face, being obnoxious, he then took out his phone and called Lois again, trying to contain his laughter to tell her 'the best joke he ever heard'.

Lois couldn't answer as they were in the hospital.

Jenny's demeanor went even colder than normal. She pulled her fist back and punched him hard in the chin not caring they were at the top of the stairs. Peter screamed and started cursing as he hit each step down the stairs and he landed face first on his cell phone.

Jenny stood, looking down. "Oops..." she deadpanned. She looked out for Meg. "I think I killed your dad..." she said, simply.

Meg flushed the toilet, washed her hands and came out, wiping her hands on her shirt. "Really?"

"OOOOWWWWW!" Peter whined, rather loud, like a child exaggerating their pain.

"Seems not..." Jenny sighed.

"Darn..." Meg sounded disappointed.

"I know this sounds cheesy, but do you like games?" Meg offered. "Chris has some video and I got board games."

Jenny shrugged. "Either's fine..." she said.

"I haven't played a video game in forever, why don't we play a few levels?" Meg sounded more forward about the video games than a regular board game.

"Sure." Jenny smiled, being quite competitive.

"You're going down." Meg competed playfully.

Jenny smirked. Meg chuckled, then went to get the game system set up in the living room so they could play. Luckily Peter had vanished so they could have the living room to themselves.