Chapter 14

Marcus

"You're pregnant?!"

I stood behind Ashton in complete shock. She turned and looked at me with shocked eyes. Then her expression changed. She must have been looking at Shayla because her face held a scowl. She rolled her eyes at me.

"That's not any of your business Mr. Perry," Ashton replied to me. She grabbed her items from the nurse and tried to walk past me but I grabbed her arm.

"The fuck you mean? You pregnant right? So is there a possibility of it being mine?" I asked her in a hushed voice. I looked her directly in the eye.

"Babe what's going on?" Shayla's voice broke through the tension. I released Ashton's arm.

"Nothing for you to be concerned about baby," I turned to Shayla. "Everything is ok. I was just chatting with Ashton here."

Ashton's eyes widened. She shook her head with disappointment. At that moment, I knew shit was about to go up.

"Is that right? Yup everything is great. I'm going to be a mommy in about 6 months. So your child is going to have a sibling. Marcus, here is gonna be a daddy of two little babies. Right Marcus?" Ashton cocked her head to the side and glared at me. My heart dropped to my stomach.

"What is she talking about?" Shayla questioned. I turned to Shayla and gently touched her arm.

"I don't know what she's talking about. I don't know what's going on. I never—," I tried to speak but Ashton cut me off.

"Don't even try to lie. I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm pregnant and Marcus is the daddy," Ashton explained.

Shayla gasped. "What?! Marcus?! Are you serious right now?! Our fucking wedding planner?!" Shayla was screaming at the top of her lungs. She pulled herself from my grasp and pointed a finger at Ashton. "And you Ms. Thot. You couldn't get your own man so you had to sleep with mine. See I knew something wasn't right. I felt it in my bones. The night of our engagement party you fucked her. I smelled her all over you but I let it slide. I thought I was just tripping but I wasn't. You was really fucking her!!"

"Shayla calm down. The baby. You don't wanna stress out the baby." I tried to calm her down. I grabbed her arm to pull her out of the waiting room. People were staring at us. I didn't want people to start recording.

Shayla whipped around and stared at me. "Now you're worried about me and the baby? Get the fuck out of my face! You weren't about us when you were out her cheating on me. And then unprotected at that. I don't know what the fuck this girl has going on with her pussy. That bitch could have been burning. You willingly put me a risk. Fuck you and that bitch!" She then turned and waddled out the exit.

"You really had to do that shit?! You had to be a fucking bitch?! You couldn't just let it wait until later. You had to just put that shit of blast in front of her! I can't believe this bullshit. You fucking up my life with this shit!" I took my anger out on Ashton.

"Nigga fuck you! You are the one that's out here fucking two women at the same time. You are the one out here fucking up my life. You are the one that really had me believing that you was gonna leave her and be with me. Filling my head up with fantasies. Playing games with my heart. You are the one that's a fucking liar." Ashton turned to walk away from me.

"You weren't saying all of that when you was on this dick. You ain't have no problem. And you knew what was up. But you ain't give a fuck. You really are a thot."

SMACK!!

My left cheek stung. Ashton slapped the fuck out of me.

"Fuck you Marcus!! You know what?! Don't fucking worry about me. Don't contact me ever again. Consider me dead. And don't worry about the baby. I'm getting an abortion. I wouldn't want to have a baby by a dog ass nigga like you! Piece of shit." Ashton stormed out of the office. I was left standing there looking like an fucking asshole.

It was dead quiet in the office. I turned and saw the whole waiting room was glaring at me. I got myself together and walked out the office. I pulled out my cellphone and dial Micah's number. He answered on the second ring.

"Sup bro?" He greeted me.

"Yo, can you pick me up? I need a ride."

"I thought you were with Shayla. What happened?"

"Man, I'll explain when you get here. I'll send you my location." I hung up and sent Micah my location. He was outside in less than 20 minutes. I hopped in his all black G-Wagon.

"Marc, what is going on?"

"Micah, you was right. I should have left that girl alone when you told me to. My whole life is fucked up now. Shayla gonna leave me."

"Hold on man. Just say what's happening."

"Ashton is fucking pregnant. And she's saying it mine. She put me on blast in front of Shayla and the whole fucking office. Bro I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do. I fucked up big time. I really should have left her thot ass alone."

"Alright bro. Chill out for a minute. You can't put the blame  one hundred percent on her. You knew you was engaged too. Did you forget that I know you? You probably was telling her all kind of shit. You even told me that you was feeling her. So you can fully put this on her." Micah explained.

"I know. I'm just worried about Shayla. You should have seen her. She was fucking pissed. I'm out here bugging out. I love Shayla. I really do but this news just made something inside me get excited. It's fucked up but I'm low key happy Ashton is pregnant. I didn't feel this way about Shayla. And it's mad fucked up."

"Yeah it is. So what you gonna do?"

I had no fucking idea. But one thing for sure I had to make sure Ashton didn't have an abortion like she said she would. Until I got a chance to talk to her, I had to talk to my wife.