Chapter 6

Ashton

"Oh shit..." I moaned as I was being pounded from behind in the utility closet.

"Take this dick baby. You been running from me. I finally caught you." Marcus breathed into my ear as he stroked my core.

It had been a month since the day Marcus first contacted me. At first I ignored him. I mean I wasn't about to be a side chick but he kept hitting me up. He had been so persistent. Even when we had a meeting for the planning of his engagement party, he was throwing subtle hints. With his fiancé in the room. I don't know how she ain't catch on to him. After that meeting, he popped up at my office alone. Saying he wanted to talk about the location again.

"How can I help you Marcus?" I asked.

"You know I think we should have the party at my club. It would be great for business." He said as he sat across from me.

"Ok. I will note that. But you could have called instead of coming all the way to my office. It would have saved you a lot of time." I explained while adding that suggestion to my file.

"I wouldn't have been able to see you if I called. And I wanted to see that pretty face of yours."

"That's really inappropriate. You should be saying that to your fiancé." I rolled my eyes. "But if that is all, let me walk you out."

I got up to walk towards my closed door. As I walked passed him, I felt him grab my wrist and spin me around. He pressed me against the door and crashed his lips on mine. I tried to push back but he had me locked into place. His kiss was electric. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I melted. I turned into jelly in his hands.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I grew hot. My panties became wet. This man had me on fire. His tongue kept up with mine. His hands dropped to my ass, squeezing each cheek. I felt his wood against my stomach. He was rock hard. I wanted to strip down and ride him like a horse.

How can this man do this to me with just a kiss? How did he have me breaking all my rules?

Just as suddenly as he kissed me, he pulled back. I was gasping for air. He looked into my eyes. Studying me.

"I want you Ashton. I know you want me. Don't fight this. You feel the chemistry." He said. I shook my head.

"We can't do this. You are about to get married and I'm not a home wrecker. This is not normal. I can't do this with you. I have too much respect for myself to be somebody's side bitch."

"I can't leave you alone. You stay in my head baby. I need to see what this is. I gotta explore this feeling. Just get to know me. Okay?"

"Whatever Marcus. Just get out." I commanded. I walked to my desk and sat down. I turned in my chair and looked out over this city. I heard my office door open and then close. I let of a sigh of relieve.

After that, we had been in constant contact. We've been talking to each other everyday. And I have to admit, I like him. A lot. And I know I should just leave him alone.

But now, here I am. In the closet at his club on the night of his engagement party getting fucked with his monster dick. And it felt so good.

I was walking towards to restroom to freshen up and
he grabbed me and pulled me into the utility closet. He pushed me against the door and pulled my dress up over my round ass and hips and plunged into me. His long dick was hitting my spot over and over. I was trying to keep quiet but his strokes were driving me crazy.

Marcus reach his right arm around and began to rub my clit. I moaned loudly. He was hitting my spots so good. He took his other hand and grabbed my hair to pull my head back and kiss my neck.

"Damn baby. That feel good." I moaned. He continued to pump his dick inside of me. You could hear the slapping of our skin in this closet. I felt my release coming. "Shit. I'm gonna cum."

He pounded into me harder. And I climaxed so hard. He came right after me. His grip on my hip tightening and a deep groan came from his lips. Our breathing was hard. We stood locked together as we came down.

Suddenly, the door whipped open. And a man that looked just like Marcus stood in the doorway with a shocked expression.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted staring daggers at us.

I jumped and fixed my clothing. I brushed passed him as I quickly moved down the hall to the bathroom. My original destination. I locked myself in one of the stalls. I let out a sigh.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I let Marcus get to me again. And was caught while with him.

"Fuck." I breathe out. I took several deep breaths. Trying to calm my nerves. This only confirmed what I need to do. I had to really leave Marcus alone. This couldn't keep happening. I needed to be strong but Marcus was so tempting. He was that forbidden fruit. I wanted him but I knew I shouldn't.

From here on out, it's strictly business. No more fucking around. I calmed myself down and exited the stall. I check myself in the mirror and fixed what was out of placed. Slapping a smile on my face, I left the bathroom and walked down the hall. I saw no sign of Marcus and his twin. I continued into the main event like nothing ever happened. Ashton the party planner was back in business.