Chapter 3

Ashton

I can't believe this man brought me up here. Now we're all alone in this dark ass room. What is he doing? What am I doing?

"Umm...Mr. Perry. I really should be heading out. I had a long day, I just wanna get some rest." I told him. Starting to make my way to the door, he blocked the exit.

"Why not stay a little longer? I only brought you up here for another drink. And please call me Marcus. Mr. Perry is way too formal." He responded, walking over to the mini bar in the corner and poured us two shots of Patron.

"I don't think I should have another drink. I already had five too many. And another one would set me way over the edge."

"I'm sure one more wont hurt. Even if is does, I'll make sure you are taken care of." He stated, invading my personal space. I took an exasperating breath and was assaulted by his intoxicating cologne. He smelled so good that I couldn't think straight.

He handed me the shot glass with a smile. Nodding, he tapped his glass against mine and threw the shot back.

What the hell? One more shot couldn't hurt, right?

Taking the shot, I loosened up a bit more. I turned and walk to the edge of the balcony. The view was amazing. You could see the whole club.

"Wow. This is crazy." I said breathlessly.

"Beautiful, right?" He whispered in my ear. I spun around and he was right in my face. I couldn't move. He locked me in place with his is dark eyes.

"Uhh...Marcus...don't you think you're a bit to close?" I quietly questioned. Too afraid to speak louder. He was so big and powerful. He was intimidating.

He leaned in closer, dipping his head closer to my neck.

"No. I think I'm great where I'm at." He pressed his body against me. Feeling his hard member against my stomach, I whimpered. This man was turning me on.

"What about Shayla? She wouldn't like this." I replied. He chuckled and pressed his lips against my ear. I moaned.

"Don't worry about that. I need to taste you." He nipped at my ear and grabbed my hips, bringing me even closer to him. "I've been thinking about you since I left your office. I need to taste you. Feel you. Just this once. One time and that's it. Nobody has to know. We can keep this between us. I know you feel this electricity between us. I know you want this as bad as I do. Just say yes."

He began kissing my neck. And his lips felt amazing. I want to fight this. I don't want to be that girl. I would be devastated if this was my fiancé. But at the same time I don't want to stop. I felt this pull towards him since we met. And I wanted to feel him too.

He made his way up my neck. And kissed my lips. And I was putty in his hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. I let go. He brought his hands down to my heavy ass and lifted my legs up to wrap around his waist. His erection brushed against my center. I moaned into his mouth, rotating my hips into his.

"Damn baby. I'm gonna take that as a yes." He said and carried me to the loveseat that was in the room. He laid me down and began kissing me again. His hand travel up my thigh to my wet paradise. He pulled my panties to the side and dipped a finger inside. "Look at that. You wet for me baby. But I think I can get you wetter."

He pushed my dress up over my hips and ripped my panties off of me. I yelped. He was so aggressive. And I loved it. He bent down, using his finger to open me up and went to town eating me. He sucked my clit into his mouth and I lost it. I came so hard, squirting everywhere. And he was still eating me. I couldn't keep up. He was drinking me like he was thirsty. When I calmed down, he stood up and began to unzip his pants. I took the chance to catch my breath.

"You're a squirter. That's sexy." He said while positioning his long hard length at my entrance. I looked down and watched as he slowly in entered me. I groaned so loud. He felt amazing. He had me wide open. When he was full inside, he paused. He looked into my eyes, holding my gaze. "Your pussy is phenomenal. I don't think I'll ever get enough."

He started to move, giving me long slow strokes. I was moaning and groaning so loud and he hadn't even fully got started. I began to push my hips against his, trying to get more. But he held push my legs back towards my head so I couldn't move.

"And she's flexible. What am I gonna do with you?" He said more to himself.

"Fuck me Marcus. Please." I said breathlessly. I must have said the right thing because then he started going crazy. He gave me hard strokes. Beating my pussy up. We were making beautiful music. The slapping of his balls against my ass and our moaning turned me on even more. He brought me closer and closer to ecstasy.

"Marcus...I'm...cumming!" I shrieked, squirting all over him. He pounded into me hard, prolonging my orgasm. Then suddenly I felt him stiffen up and his seed splashed against my walls. He collapsed on top of me. Breathing hard, we both laid there in shock of what just happened. I instantly sobered up.

"Oh my goodness Marcus! What have we done?!" I yelled, pushing him off me. I got up and grabbed my belonging and ran away. I couldn't believe I just let that happened and with an engaged man at that. I was up and out of the club so fast, I didn't even tell Shaniece I was gone until I was safely inside my cab and riding down the street towards me home.