Chapter 5

Ashton

I'm shook. I can't wrap my mind around what had happened between Marcus and I. He fucked my whole head up. And on top of that I still have to see him. And I'm planning this man's wedding. What the fuck?

I knew he was bad news but I couldn't resist his sex appeal. He turned me on so much, I turned into a little hoe in his club. I acted like I ain't have dick in like eight years. It had only been two. He had me spread eagle on his couch and I took every inch of pleasure he could offer. Just the thought of his sexy ass, had me ready to get myself off.

I had been a couple days since it went down and I could still feel his inside of me. And boy did he dominate me. I involuntarily groaned and dropped my head into me hands.

"I should have never fucked him." I said aloud.

"Fucked who?!" Shaniece asked, making me jump out of my skin. Looking up, I saw her curious face.

"Nobody." I responded shaking my head.

"Oh no! You are gonna tell me what's up. You been moaning groaning all day. Staring in to space and shit. Girl what's up?" Shaniece questioned me.

Damn. She is so nosy.

"Fine. If you must know, I...I..." I hesitated. I couldn't get it out. If I told her what happened, I would feel even worse.

"Spit it out!"

"I fucked Marcus!" I blurted out. I dropped my head to my desk. I didn't want to see her reaction. I know I fucked up royally and I didn't want to see her face.

"Get the fuck out! Ashton!" She yelled. She closed my door and sat in one of the armchairs.

" I know. I know. I'm a fucked up person. I shouldn't have done it. He's engaged. And Shayla is so-"

"Girl shut up! You let the fine ass man break down your walls. I means it's been how long since you had some dick? The I can't believe it. He got you to bust it open. Damn I knew he was trouble. He's too sexy to be faithful." She said cutting me off mid sentence.

"Shaniece I feel so bad. I'm a home wrecker. He's about to marry somebody." I expressed.

"If he can cheat on his fiancé so easily then he must not be happy at the home he's at. How was it? Give me all the dirty details." She said with a wink.

"It was fucking AMAZING! The best sex I've ever had. We were in some super V.I.P. part of the club we went to Friday night."

"Wait! Is that why you left me hanging that night? You could have told me what was up."

"Girl, I could barely wrap my head around that monster dick of his. I couldn't even think about telling you. I had to get out of there. I feel so bad that it even happened." I told her, rubbing my temples.

Guilt overwhelmed me. I feel like shit. How was I supposed to look Shayla in her face and act like nothing happened. I had to plan their fucking wedding and I fucked the groom. Shameful. I can't be their event planner but I need the money and the business. If they loved my work, I'm certain they would recommend me to their friends and family. So I had to just act like nothing happened.

"Ash, stop feeling bad. His ass should have never got with you. He's in the relationship. Yeah, you were in the wrong too but he's the bigger problem." She tried to console me.

"I know. You're right. It's never going to happen again. I'll make sure we aren't in the same space alone anymore. That can't happen again. We need the business. Their event could put us on the map." I explained.

"Well there you have it. Leave him alone and take his money. We got to find you another man to hop on."

I nodded in agreement as my phone buzzed on my desk. I glanced down and saw an unknown number had texted me.

Unknown: I miss you beautiful.

Me: Who is this? 

I frowned at the screen. Who the hell was texting me?

Unknown: Damn I guess my dick didn't leave a good impression on that pussy. It's Marcus.

I groaned. Damn him. I was fidgeting in my seat. Rubbing my thighs together. He definitely left a good impression on me. Just thinking about him made me wet. He shouldn't be texting me though. I can't entertain this man. But I saved his number to my phone against my better judgment.

Me: Umm...You shouldn't be texting me. You have a fiancé. What happened between us was a mistake. Bye.

"Girl speak of the devil. Marcus ass is over texting me. Talking about he misses me." I said to Shaniece, rolling my eyes.

"Oh no. He is wild. Ash leave him alone." She warned.

"I know and I told him to stop it." My phone rang. Marcus was calling.

"Yeah it looks like you took care of it." She said sarcastically. She got up and was heading to the door. "Handle it Ash. As your best friend, I'm telling you to stay away from him. It's gonna get messy. And you are not a messy person." She left out of my office closing the door. I answered the still ringing phone.

"Hello Mr. Perry. How may I help you?" I questioned.

"Ashton I miss you. I need to see you." Marcus said. I rolled my eyes.

"No thank you. Go see your fiancé."

"Come on baby. I really need to see you. I can't get you out of my mind. Just thinking about that juicy pussy of yours got me craving you." He explained.

"No! What the fuck? You have a fiancé. You are about to be married. And I'm not a home wrecker. What happened the other night was fucked up on so many levels. Like how am I supposed to be planning YOUR WEDDING knowing that shit went down. You should feel bad about it too."

"I know. I'm a piece of shit. But I need you. I gotta see you." He pleaded.

"No Marcus. Look leave me alone. We aren't happening anymore. That was a lapse of judgement on my part. It's not happening again. Only contact me if it pertains to your wedding. Goodbye." I hung up on him.

The man was fucking insane, if he think I'm going to see him. I will never put myself in a situation like that again. I won't be anybody's mistress.