Chapter 8 - EP.4 Unit Mission Elimination

Danger by TAEMIN

The 3:3:3 Unit Mission has ended and now, the 9 selected members are standing on the stage having mixed emotions while their CEO, JYP Pd-nim, is sitting down behind a small desk below the stage.

This is the 2nd Mission where the 1st eliminated member could be selected as per the CEO's decision.

JYP grabbed the microphone and started to talk. (JYP)"Actually, up until this time, I nor the company aren't involved in the process of how Stray Kids will be formed. I put my belief in your leader, Bang Chan. But... From now on, following the company's standard, a member that could be a burden for the team... I am really sorry, but, I hope you all can understand that there's no choice but to eliminate them."

The 9 members who were standing on the stage were shocked because JYP said the word 'them'. There was a possibility that there would be more than 1 member who would get eliminated.

---------

(Jisung)"There are 9 of us. Our target was all 9 members debuting. We even have promised to protect ourselves to stay as 9. It's just... I kept thinking about what should we do, just if, by any chance, one or two members have dropped out from our team."

(Changbin)"It's just impossible that someone will be eliminated. Even if we pleased Pd-nim's expectations that we showed our teamwork as 9, he could maybe consider that. Well, however, no one should be eliminated."

(Sooji)"I just really hope no one of us gets eliminated. I'd rather just want to hear no one's name instead of eliminating someone."

---------

(JYP)"The eliminated members are..." He started making all the people in the room nervous. Half of the members were looking down, the others were clenching their fists.

"Minho and Sooji..."

The members were shocked by their CEO's decision to eliminate 2 of their best members. Minho who was their main dancer, and Sooji who was their main vocalist and lead dancer.