Confession?

Win This Fight - Filipino Ahgases

( This is not the pt.3 of "The Birthday Project". This is still back in 2016. )

April 18, 2016 - Saturday - 11:00 pm

"Okay, everybody, practice the last parts a bit more, okay? The dance should be flawless in 3 days because we will have our showcase in a week. Hm, that's all kids, you should get going to your dorms and houses, see you all on Monday in the morning." The dance choreographer said to the 5 groups who were practicing. The trainees nodded and ran to the back of the practice room.

Sooji grabbed her gym bag and opened the zipper, pulling her water bottle and face towel out. She opened the bottle and drank from it before tiredly sitting down. She pulled out another set of clothes that she brought and was about to stand up and rush to the dressing room when one of the male trainees.

Who was Hwang Hyunjin, called the girl. "Sooji-ah!" He called out while walking to Sooji. She turned her head to him with a questioning look on her face. "Yes, Oppa?"

"I wanna say that we are going to the amusement park tomorrow since it's Sunday. Will you go?" He asked, his eyes shining when he looked at Sooji. His heart was beating fastly since he was talking to his CRUSH. His eyes were fixated only on her face which he thought was so pretty.

"Hm, I guess I'll come. Our teacher at school didn't give us homework anyway, so yeah." She cutely said with a small smile. Her heart was thumping hardly on her chest making her so nervous. She was fiddling her fingers behind her back which Hyunjin didn't notice since he was pretty nervous too.

"Oh, okay. Cool, well see you tomorrow I guess? Me and Chan Hyung will pick you up at 10. Is it okay or...?" He lowers his voice in the last sentence. Sooji just nodded and answered a yes to him before saying "Ok, bye Oppa. See you!" and rushed to her bag, going out.

The Next Day - April 19, 2016 - 9:30 am

Sooji's look:

"Where are you going?" She heard her brother say from the couch who was watching a movie

"Where are you going?" She heard her brother say from the couch who was watching a movie. "Uh, me and my friends are going to the amusement park. Can I go?" She pleaded with her puppy eyes and her cute pout. Her brother sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "And is Chan there?" He raised his right eyebrow at the girl.

She instantly nodded. "Yep, he's picking me up." She excitedly said. Her brother was really fond of Chan since the two were very close ever since Chan became a trainee. He always trusted Chan with taking good care of his sister so he always asks that.

Her brother finally agreed while she squealed. "Omo, thank you so much, Oppa!!!" She said and got her bag from the rack and went to their front door.

10:30 am...

"Okay kids, we're here," Chan announced waking Jeongin, Minho, and Hyunjin up.

Seating Arrangement:

Chan                                                   Felix
Hyunjin             Sooji             Changbin
Jeongin   Minho   Jisung   Seungmin

Hyunjin's head was on Sooji's left shoulder while Changbin's was on her right shoulder. She wanted to sleep but the two were on her shoulders so there was no way she could do that. Once the members who were sleeping were completely sane and awake, they hopped out of the car and went to the entrance of the amusement park.

"So, who's buying the tickets?" Changbin suddenly asked making the others look at him. "Ah, right!" Minho and Jisung said in unison. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders at the same time. "What the fuc-" They said at the same time AGAIN. Then, they started to glare at each other.

The others rolled their eyes at the two's small bicker session and resolved the 'problem' quietly, excluding Jisung and Minho out of it.