Debut Surprise

Roller Coaster by CHUNG HA

(Felix)"Yeogin uri guyeok District 9..." The music abruptly stopped while they were in their ending pose. Their fans cheered loudly for them while they stayed in their pose for a minute. After, they went in a line and bowed before running off to backstage.

Their stylists and manager rushed to them and gave them towels and a water bottle. Hajin, Sooji's makeup artist, went to her and fanned her while Sooji drank her water. Hajin got Sooji's towel and wiped the sweat that was dripping on Sooji's forehead and neck. (Hajin)"You did so great! We're so proud of you." She complimented making Sooji smile at her brightly.

(Sooji)"Really? Thank you eonni." Hajin just nodded while they stood up and made their way to their dressing room. Hyunjin was the one who went inside first and left the door open for the others.

They went to their chairs and sat down while looking for their phones. Jeongin and Sooji went with Hyunjin to monitor their performance. After watching for a few minutes they stood up and went to their makeup stylists to retouch their makeup and their hair too. After 10 minutes, Hajin was done retouching Sooji while the younger was just playing on her phone.

But then, someone suddenly knocked on the door. (Euntae-SKZ's Manager)"I'll get it, kids." He said and went to the door with a small smile, probably because he knows who's at the door.

He opened the door to see 9 very familiar people. The 6 boys smiled and bowed. (Euntae)"Come in boys." He quietly said and they nodded. Stray Kids looked at the people since they were curious.

Sooji dramatically gasped. It was Lucas, Jisung, Jaemin, Taeyong, Chenle, Haechan, Mark, Ten, and Johnny from the senior group of SM Entertainment, NCT that has many units. Sooji knew them since pre-debut since her brother works at SM, ever since 2011. (If you're wondering, your brother is 13 years older than you.)

(NCT)"Surprise!!" They said and came in with their bubbly and energetic energy. They came in with some gifts, boxes, and roses, specifically for Sooji. But they also bought gifts for the boys. Stray Kids bowed and greeted their seniors.

30 Minutes Later...

(Taeyong)"Oh, we should get going now. Thanks for letting us have a small talk with you guys." He said while they stood up from the couch. (Chan)"Oh, it was a pleasure to talk to you as well. I hope we meet again." He said.

Taeyong and the others nodded their heads. (Taeyong)"Oh yeah of course. Well, congrats on your debut again!" He happily congratulated Stray Kids then rushed out. (Jeongin)"What did I just experience right now?" He suddenly blurted because of shock that they just interacted with NCT.

(Felix)"I know right, they're so cool..." He said thought loud but was supposed to be private. (Minho)"By the way Sooji, how did you know them though?" They all turned to Sooji who was looking at the 5 bouquets of roses that the boys gave her.