Tired

View by SHINee

(Hyunjin)"Soo!!! Wake up! We have practiceeee!!!" He said while going on top of Sooji. Sooji just sighed and turned away but Hyunjin kept on shaking her. (Hyunjin)"Come on Soo, we have practice in an hour. Wake up." He said making Sooji nod and tried to get him off of her.

(Sooji)"Okay, I'm up... Please, get off me." She quietly said which was unusual, because she loved mornings the most rather than nights. Hyunjin just shrugged the feeling away and nodded. (Hyunjin)"Um, okay... Just come to the dining room after you get ready. Chan Hyung and Minho Hyung are cooking breakfast." he said and went out.

After 30 Minutes...

Sooji went out of the bathroom, ready to go to practice but something was completely wrong with her. It was March 22, and in 3 days is the day of their official debut. She somehow felt sick all of a sudden but didn't bother to tell Hyunjin, who was her roommate, or any of the boys.

Her look:

She sighed and got her backpack before going to the dining room

She sighed and got her backpack before going to the dining room. (Chan)"Good morning, baby!" He happily greeted the girl who just faintly smiled and greeted him back along with the other members. Chan furrowed his brows when he saw Sooji but just shrugged it off thinking she was probably just sleepy or tired.

Then, they served the food and ate before going to the company. They split into 2 groups to go to the company by car.

Car #1: Chan (driver), Changbin, Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Sooji

Car #2: Minho (driver), Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin