Buddy (pt.2 of New Australian Trainee)

Spread My Wings - Stray Kids

(DISCLAIMER AGAIN! THIS IS IN 2010!)

June 05, 2010 - 7:00 pm

(Myungseo)"Okay, Pd-nim said that they're here." He announced while looking at the screen of his phone. (Jinyoung)"Is the new trainee he or she?" He asked. (Myungseo)"I heard the trainee's a he but I don't know." He answered with a slight shrug.

Sooji was on Jackson's lap playing games on his phone while waiting. They were all dressed in nice clothes because they wanted to look at least 'presentable' to the new trainee and not look like absolute trash like they are every day with eyebags and messy clothes. ( author-nim: I'm trying to diss myself here, am I? )

After a short minute, someone knocked on the door making the others cough out loud. (Jinyoo)"I'll get it." She muttered before running to the door to greet whoever's there in front. Jinyoo opened the door to see a young teenage boy, who was just 5-feet tall with dark brown hair. (Jinyoo)"Hi, are you the new trainee?" She spoke in English since she knew that he wasn't probably fluent in Korean.

She grew up in America and lived there for 12 years before going to Korea so she's fluent in English. The boy nodded. (?)"Yes, I am." He timidly said while Jinyoo made a way for him to go inside with his suitcase. He muttered thanks while Jinyoo just nodded trailing off behind him after closing the door.

When they walked into the living room, the new trainee saw 6 different people that he's unfamiliar with. 

2 Hours Later...

It was now bedtime and they had to sleep a bit early because they have training sessions and school again starting tomorrow. Chan was sleeping in the 3rd room with Myungseo, Jinyoo, and Sooji. Of course, Sooji's sleeping with Jinyoo, duh.

The new trainee, who was named Christopher or Chris, couldn't sleep. And so is the little girl, Sooji. Chris carefully opened the door and quietly walked outside to not wake any of his new roommates up. Sooji saw the older go out so she slowly stood up and did the same, running to where Chris was going.

She spotted him walking to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. (Sooji)"Hi..." She blurted out making Chris jolt up in surprise making the glass of water in his hand spill on the floor. (Chris)"Oh my God." he mumbled when he saw the little girl innocently staring at him with her big round eyes and small pouted lips. (Sooji)"Omo, I am so sorry." She said and ran to the other side of the kitchen that had towels and grabbed one.

When Sooji was about to wipe the water on the floor, Chris held her tiny hands and shook his head. (Chris)"No no, it's okay, I'll do it." He said and smiled, making his dimples clear.