New Australian Trainee

FAM - Stray Kids

(Disclaimer, this was back in 2010, pre-debut days.)

June 04, 2010 - 8:00 pm

(Sooji)"Jihyo-eonni, what did they say? I didn't hear them..." The 7-year-old pouted a bit and stood in front of the 15-year-old girl, which her name was Jihyo. (Jihyo)"Oh Sooji, there's just a new trainee coming tomorrow evening from Australia." She said and smiled at the cute girl who was hugging her waist cutely.

Her eyes lit up when she heard 'from Australia' and gasped. (Sooji)"Really eonni? Like me?" She excitedly said hoping to get a yes from Jihyo.

Jihyo nodded making her happy. Sooji let go of Jihyo and jumped around happily. (Myungseo)"Omo, what happened to our maknae? Why is she so happy?" Myungseo said. He's also a trainee but he's a guy, he's 18 years old. (Jihyo)"Ah, when she heard that an Australian trainee coming here tomorrow, she immediately jumped." She said with a light chuckle.

Myungseo laughed and nodded. (Myungseo)"She must be excited about it. Well, Soo, you have to get to bed. If JYP sees that you're not asleep, he might eat you." He jokingly warned. Sooji stopped jumping and nodded.

Myungseo went to Sooji and picked her up and went to their room.

June 05, 2010 - 8:30 am

Sooji woke up to see none of the girls that she sleeps with there in the room. She rubbed her eyes before getting out of her bed. She got her slippers and put them on before walking outside. She heard a few familiar voices talking and chatting.

Jiyoon, a 15-year-old female trainee, noticed the young girl coming out of her room. (Jiyoon)"Oh, the princess is awake!" She happily chirped and went to Sooji to carry her. (Sooji)"Why are you awake so early?" She asked while she was being carried by Jiyoon.

(Jinho)"Oh, love, we're going to bake cupcakes, cakes, and cookies for the new trainee in a minute. Do you wanna help?" he asked with a small smile. Sooji quickly nodded making the others laugh at her cuteness.