Chapter: (4) Dia

A:n- thank u for all this votes and reads it really reach 2k!!! I am so happy!!  Also thank u for 100 votes!! It really means a lot.

"Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪᴛs ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ"

"Eᴀsɪᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ"

"Bᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ"

"Iᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ"

0

0:01 ●━━━━━━───────  1:00
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

━━━━━━━ ∙ʚ♡ɞ∙ ━━━━━━━

_➮Ch:4 The travelling merchant.

"Hmm.. Now where would the temple is?" Mutterd a black-red hair male as he held a basket walking aimlessly. "Gah~ where are we..." Muttered Tanjiro as he walk along with her sister.

'Hmm.. Is there no one around?...huh?' As he blankly stare at the person on the ground he quickly rush to the person who lay on the ground soulessly.

huh?' As he blankly stare at the person on the ground he quickly rush to the person who lay on the ground soulessly

(This is what you are wearing )

"Unno .." Muttered Tanjiro who shake the green person with long hair as the person wake up, her strange eyes (your other eye is covered) stare at Tanjiro whose eyes widen in pure shock.

"Oya?... I lost my way again" muttered the long h/c colour hair girl who stood up, you were very beautiful and young around only 16-17 year old age you blink staring at the unfamiliar/familiar male.

"Hello?" You said smiling awkwardly to him, his face flush red matching his hair just that its light red, "are y-you.. L/n-neesan?" He ask in an unsure tone as your eyes widen a bit.

"Yes that's me?... Do I know you?" You asked to him, "have you forgotten its only 4 years!" He said with a tone of anger as you sweatdrop.

"Are you.. Kamado... Tan. ..Tanjiro?" You asked unsure as he nodded happily you gave a soft smile to him and sigh "do you know where the temple is?" You ask as he shook his head.

"That's inconvenient... Hmm.." You said walking blankly but a figure stopped you.

"Matte!!! L/n-nee..." He said as you  stare st him slightly confuse, "is something the matter?" You ask slight softly as you were slightly unsure what he was going to speak.

"Me and Nezuko are also going to temple so let's go together?" He asked excitedly his eyes glowed with so much pleading making anyone to take a step back.

"Nezuko?" You ask as you notice the basket confusedly, ".. She turn into a demon.. But! I will find a way!" He said coming close to your face, basically your and inch smaller then him now in height.

*¨✼•.¸¸.•ᓭི༏ᓯྀ*¨✼•.¸¸.•ᓭི༏ᓯྀ*¨✼•.¸¸.•ᓭི༏ᓯྀ•.¸¸.•✼*¨*

➭Tanjiro POV

"Fine" she said to me as I smile brightly to her she gave a tiny smile back. 'Her eye are so beautiful... Its golden...' I thought to myself as we walk on our way aimlessly, "Kamado.. Look" she said as I notice a statue confused as she rush to the place staring intensely to the figure.

"That's a statue.. Huh?!" I stopped and sniff the air 'this scent!' I thought to myself running forgetting everything as I rush to the top of the temple into the house to see a demon making me feel anxious

End of Tanjiro POv

Your POV

Tanjiro rush away as I stay there confused until a rukh caught my eyes as I follow it to other direction following it.

"Sa-save her.." Said the boy who held an older women I bend down to see the women was already in near death snare as the boy clench on the women.

"Please.." He mumble as he fainted, I sigh and look at the women who lay still with little breathing of breath.

'Her heartbeat is losing its speed... Sigh.. ' as I touch the brunette long hair women forehead.

"Sorry child..." I mumble to myself.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
-skip--3days later
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Oya? Your from that village huh..?" I said as the two children (well basically your younger than the women) who nodded "hmm... Well it seems our path shall path away from here." I said as the two children nodded.

"Thank you miss.." Said the boy as the brunnete female also bowed in appreciation.

The two figure went away as I stand there, "Now I still need to eliminate some demons.."

End of  Your POV

✧ ゚°♡∘ 。✧。∘♡° ゚◦。✧。◦ ゚°♡∘ 。✧。∘♡° ゚✧

Whereas--

゚°♡∘ 。✧。∘♡° ゚◦。✧。◦ ゚°♡∘ 。✧。∘♡° ゚✧

"She haven't reported for a year now.. Sigh.. She must have forgotten again" said the male as the two figure kneel to the male.

"Search Y/n" said the male as the two figure bowed, "yes.. Master"

♡ ▂▅▇█▓▒░ᴄᴀʟɪsᴛᴀ░▒▓█▇▅▂ ♡

A:n- I m so sorry updating so late gah But recently I was distracted with works sorry for excuses