Chapter: (5) Pengu

A:n- read all your comment and some are hilarious yet some so cute! Oh BTW you can comment which one will be your love interest as you can the quotes are just some clue how they are going to be so yeah..

00:09  ━━━━⬤───────  03:40

⇆           ◁     ||     ▷         ↺

Sorry for the late update~!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, thanks for the votes too!!!!! I really am so appreciated.

I may not be able to write girl character well cause of some reason . (And yeah I like reading novel/fanfic )
.ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ.

It is really tough.

🌻🌿🍃🌼🌾🍂 ❀
➬➬➬➬𓀿

"Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀs"

"Yᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʏᴇᴛ sᴏғᴛ"

"A ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ"
.
Ye━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━s!!

(This is how Makomo hair is now, others are you wish that's all)

The rustling of winds as the crow caws and women with black hair stood on the clff next to her a male with pinkish-orwnge stood next to her, as he wore a kitsune mask

"𝐒𝗼 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝗼𝐥𝐝 𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐡..."

"Oh master Urokodaki" said a black hair women who have bun their hair who notice her master also Tanjiro, as the sun was setting away.

"Ah.. Makomo you came back from town?"

"Yes Master, also is this who he said he is?"

"Oh right, Tanjiro this is Makomo a student of mine"

Tanjiro eyes widen yet bowed to the females who calmly smile at him, "shall we go inside now? Tomorrow we will start the training Tanjiro" .

"Huh? Oh yes, Master Urokodaki"

They went inside as Tanjiro notice that Nezuko is sleeping as Makomo lead the female girl to the room that shaded the sun, even if its morning.

"If I am not wrong your Kamado right?"

"Ah yes, Kamado Tanjiro des?"

"Someone use to talk about Kamado family tale"

"About wh-what?"

"Its about your ancestor they talk about"

"My ancestor?"

Makomo softly smile and nodded while serving the food, "yes they used to talk it sounded like a fairytail, but it is true some of you have dark red hairs" said Makomo making Tanjiro confused yet curious about the story.