Chapter: (6) Surou

A:n- I reach 12k!! Thank u so much?! And for the votes too!!

 (இдஇ; )

"I wonder where is Oyakata-sama

"I wonder where is Oyakata-sama.." Mumble Shinbobu as Tanjiro was fainted whereas Rengoku exclaimed to wait for him or either the male to wake up.

Giyu seems to be worried (he is not that cold just that rarely opened up also Sabito is more like a shadow of the pillar).

"By the way have you guys heard of Miss L/n?" Ask Mitsuri as the others shook their heads.

Slowly Tanjiro open his eyes to see strange amount of people his mind seems to be blurred but suddenly called out for Nezuko.

"Well why should we do with him?" Asked Uzui to others who frowned Tanjiro seems to be looking around hesitantly .

:skip the commotion" Oyakata have arrived or shall I say Kagaya? Lol okay sorry..

"By the way, Its seems we have a visitor.." Said Kagaya as the others turned to see the most beautiful girl with her long h/c colour hair and gold time like eyes the other look like a demon eye her age seems to be young and pretty fair like a doll like a living doll nonstaglic  yet familiar.

"Greetings.. Kagaya" said the girl or shall I say you as the others seems to be offended before they speak out Tanjiro did, "y/n-nee?" He exclaimed which you return with a soft smile.

"What do-" "it seems Tanjiro knows you y/n" said Oyakata or Kagaya as the others eyes widen except some few since they only met you only some years whereas Giyuu and Tanjiro seems shock.

'𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘥..' -both 𝘛anjiro and 𝘎iyuu thought.

"Well I do have a lot to say to Harshira.." You mumble as Shinonu got the point and called the Kakushi to lead Tanjiro and Nezuko back to her Butterfly estate whereas Nezuko seems to be poutjng and Tanjiro shock.

"Well We have some news about the upcoming event and some truth.." Said Kagaya which you nodded That was until Tanjiro came rushing asking one question which make heart froze.

"Where were you all this years! How do they know you!' Shouted Tanjiro which you blink for a second until the Kakushi dragged him away.

:while sat down:

" well.. To be honest have you all heard of a girl named Yumi?" You asked them which Rengoku nodded so does Giyuu others seems to be confused as Kagaya kindly spoke out, "the tale girl is non- other then Y/n herself" which kinda shock the two whereas the other seems to be more confused.

"How do you know about the stories?" You ask the two of them, "I learn from my mother well even father since its apart from my family or more likely the flame breathers" said Rengoku sternly as Giyuu simply said , "you were the one told me the story" which you kinda blink yet made "oh" face.