ch:3 (sie)

A:ɴ- sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs. Wʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴛᴏᴏ Kᴀʏ..

"Roses are red"

"Oceans are blue"

"You smile is fake"

"Your words are lies"

"Forgotten yourself "

"Lead who in the path?"

----(my own quote)

》》》》》》》☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆《《《《《《《

[ i thought I update and realise only today I didn't sorry]

>>>>□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□<<<<<

>>>| Tamayo, the demon who is kind |<<<
Past: 1

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

As the wind of spring blows, the air of ecstasy can be smell in far of the north sees, a girl with long h/c colour hair, weird clothing and a strange mask.

"Ah... its so nice.. precise the winter days" she mumble to herself looking at the small village down the mountains, Been deserted from the people, she walk through the houses founding it normal to see the poor's been dying off.

L/n y/n who was known as Yumi, was here to look around the village of the glorious, the name was only for a decor to hide these villagers who are in a brink of death by an unknown disease, It was already 231 years since she became immortal prisoned to the life of endless.

"*cough * why is a traveller here in these village? Where you *cough* lured by our village name? Sorry to disappoint this village is just a false story for others to ignore" said an old woman who was very fragile her skin whitted with only skin covering the bones and seems like no flesh was in her body, pale face with tainted brownish yellow skin, bits of white strain on her used to be blonde hair, her blackish brown eyes held no more brightness like there was no life within in from the very beginning of the birth.

"No, I was here to see the fertility of the soil since i heard it used to be flourish with food and riches of harvest" Your words make the old woman laugh, with pure amusement.

"From my birth till now there was no harvest or whatsoever graceful harvest was only rumored we were left by the country to die in the hands of the demons but not even the demons want to eat us and here your saying it was once flourished?, child your just reading a book of ancient there is no more life here, you should leave too, you're too young to get involve with it, or anything here"

"If i am young that doesn't mean i am ignorance to this, I may be wrong in the life of harvest but have you ever try to farm again after the wars between the kings of the 4th empires, if I want to leave i would have did so long before but, i want to be a help to this village, this have been a dream world to those fantasy book written long before those folktales may be wrong but can I just try to help?" You said in a pure mannerism to the old lady whose eyes widen in pure shock yet smile.