Chapter: (7) Thenie

➭➮➮➩𓀿

➭➮➮➩𓀿

"Oh?"

.you look down the male seems to froze since he literally was on your chest (yours is medium not so small but not so big like mitsuri..).

"Ahh! I am so sorry!" Said the male backing away flusterely staring at you which you just swestdrop, "ara? Oh its you Miss l/n" said Kocho Shinobu coming towards you which you nod in acknowledgement.

"I- I am so sorry! Miss l/n!" Said the male rushing away with you huffed, "well... That was inconvenient.." You muttered which Shinobu chuckle, "I guess so what brings you here Miss?" Asked Shinobu slight happy that your here since it is been months since she last talk to you or is it year?.

"Well.. Why was I here?" You muttered as you keep your hand on your cheek sighing.

"You remind me of certain harshira.." Said Shinobu sighing, "Y/n-nee!" A voice called out to you which you turn to see Tanjiro with the Kakushi bowing frantically nervous and left.

"Ah! Right!!! I was here to visit the new people!" You said as Shinobu sweatdrop.

You went to seat next to Tanjiro whose eyes seems to be sparkling with admiration yet a lot of questions which you will find it.

"Tanjiro.. You know this pretty lady?" Muttered Zenitsu slightly shock and jealous that Tanjiro knows a lot of pretty girls.

"Ah! Yes she is Y/n-nee.." Said Tanjiro and introducing the others to you which you hummed with Shinobu slightly glancing at you while doing her works around.

"Oh right where is your sister Nezuko?" Asked You as Tanjiro said she was on a room.

"Ohh I guess I will meet her at night then!" You said standing up to leave but was stopped by Shinobu who asked you to stay.

"Well.. I think it will be good if I stay in water estate.." You said which really ticked Shinobu off.

"L/n.. Wouldn't it be good if you stay with girls instead of two males estate?" She said which you nodded since it doesn't really matter to you.

 Wouldn't it be good if you stay with girls instead of two males estate?" She said which you nodded since it doesn't really matter to you