A day at home

Winter break was now over with and I was getting dressed for school which was easier now since Sapphire was helping me get ready. She would help pick out my clothes. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek getting ready for my day at work Sapphire followed me downstairs to get a breath of fresh air.

"I love you be good now" I said kissing her

Sapphire tensed up and she nodded her head "Can you teach me accounting when you get home please"

"Yes my love" I said leaving the house and getting into the car

Sapphire was getting better I think my little speech had a change of heart within her. She actually learned to act right. She was finally believing that we were meant to be together now and I loved it. I never had to lay a finger on her except for me pushing her cheeks in she automatically straightened up. I didn't like having to do that but whatever made her listen helped me.

I parked my car on campus and stepped out of the car . The school seemed to forget all about Sapphire except for Lisa and this other girl name Monique who wasn't prevalent in Sapphires life so I could care less. I walked through the halls with my head down and started walking to class.

"Aiden" I heard Lisa yell while Monique was next to her

I stopped in my tracks and rolled my eyes before turning around "Yes Lisa"

"Uhhh have you heard anything from Sapphire her mom has been wondering

"No have you" I asked back

"No it's like she just disappeared" Lisa sighed "Maybe she wanted to run off"

Monique frowned "Don't say that Sapphire was serious about school and you know that"

"Yeah but nobody hated her" Lisa responded

"Maybe she just got tired and up and left" I said relaxing "She'll probably contact us soon Sapphire is smart"

Lisa smiled "Yeah she'll come back she has too we're the only one she has"

I knew what Lisa meant when she said that. Sapphire didn't have parents and she was an only child at least that's what she knows. She didn't talk much about her home life she just stated the basics and went on with life.

I smiled and waved walking off to class and sitting down. I sat down in my chair and watched the teacher start class normally. I payed enough attention just so I could teach Sapphire once I got home. I drove to the animal shelter down the street from the campus and brought Sapphire a black cat. She always dreamed of having one so I decided to her it for her.

After class I went straight home to see Sapphire looking at a movie. I sat down in the bed and placed the car between us. She smiled and started petting the cat while I laid down on the bed.

"How was your day at home"

"It was alright" She said quietly the looked at me

"Mine was alright too I saw your friend Lisa and we learned some accounting concepts"

Sapphires eyes brightened "How's Lisa doing"

"She's good still so annoying but hey guess what I got you today love"

Sapphire perked up "What"

"A Black cat" I said showing her the cat

Sapphire smiled genuinely and she grabbed the cat and petted it with a huge smile "Thank you Aiden"

I shrugged and went into the kitchen grabbing a snack and then walking out "Whenever you wanna learn I'm ready to teach"

Sapphire nodded holding the cat and loving all on it. She sat the cat down and finished sweeping before walking into the living room with me watching me do my homework.

"Yes love"

"I'm ready to learn now"

I smiled telling her about the concepts and teaching her the math. She smiled at me and was starting to grasp what was going on she looked at me and smiled broadly.

"Uhh thanks Aiden"

"No problem" I responded my days with Sapphire we're getting better and I think it was time for us to have a child now.

"Sapphire?"

"Yes?" She asked going to pet the cat

"What do you think we will name our kids"

An hint of fear spread across her face and she shook it off as quickly as it came. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at me

"I don't think we should have kids plus why are we even worrying about it we haven't been intimate"

"Why not we're in love"

She looked at the ground and inspected her ankle monitor then back at me "Don't you think we should be older"

"Nope" I said with a huge smile "I think Cesar sounds good"