Healing

It's been a day and Sapphire hasn't said a word to me yet. she just looked at her bandages then back at the ceiling. I sat in my office chair and just stared at her while she avoided eye contact. I didn't know how to feel. I was mad she tried to end her life but I also felt sorrow mixed in with confusion. Sapphire glanced at me for a moment and crossed her arms.

"I hate you"

The words stung but I didnt react to them "You surely can't mean that love"

Sapphires head snapped towards me and she picked up all the pillows in sight throwing them at me. Once the pillows disappeared she started throwing whatever she could get her hands on. After she tired herself out from throwing things She broke down. I stared at her and sighed as she fell apart.

I couldn't wrap my head around why she was so upset. I didn't really lay a hand on her. I've been fairly nice to her and she had the audacity to act like this. She wasn't paying any bills or anything, I wondered what made her snap so quickly.

I walked up to Sapphire who was busy bawling her eyes out. I went to go hug her while she made little protests, she eventually let me hug her and I smiled. She kept on repeating the phrase "You took everything from me" to which I would respond "I am your everything"

Sapphire looked at me and wiped her eyes she shook her head and punched my chest "Aiden just kill me"

"I'm sorry but you know I can't do that" I said kissing her

Sapphire bit my lip and I pulled away sucking on my lip. A little smile escaped and I was beyond angry at this point. I just stared at her and Sapphire stopped smiling. I made my way towards her and she started to move away from me. I grabbed her leg and pulled her closer to me. I stood in between there legs and put my mouth to her ear.

"Sapphire please don't try me" I whispered grabbing her hands and holding them "I love you but before we start our family I need this house to be as loving as possible"

"We're not having kids" she mumbled

I smiled and got into bed then made my love straddle me I grabbed onto her waist. I held onto her waist tightly and kept her in place. "We're having kids" I responded holding her hands. She looked away and I let her move off of me

"We probably woulda if you never kidnapped me" She said closing her eyes

"Things would go smoother if you just let me love you" I said as she closed her eyes