Warming up

This is Sapphires seventh month with me and I think I can finally conclude Sapphire is warming up to me. I know every time she warms up she goes back to being cold but after her little incident Sapphire had a change all of a sudden. It made me smile a lot I was tired of fighting with my love.

I've been keeping track of her menstrual and the best time to get Sapphire pregnant was coming soon. I smiled and stared at Sapphire who was busy cooking some steak. Her bandages had been taken off all she had was a scar to remind us of what happened but it was alright.

"Aiden" Sapphire said looking at me "Can we please go outside"

"No I can't bring you into the city"

Sapphire pouted at me "You should"

"No my love and that's final" I couldn't have anyone spotting her "You can do things back here maybe we can go for a swim at the lake"

Sapphire smiled "Can I see Lisa"

"No love" I smiled kissing her cheek "What's wrong with me"

"Nothing" She said calmly then looked at Popeye she handed him a piece of cooked steak.

Sapphire took the steak off the burner and turned the stove off. I handed her some plates and she put the food on the plate and we carried it to the dining room. Sapphire rested her elbows on the table and looked out the window.

"Aiden can we take a walk outside"

I frowned "What for"

"I haven't had a breath of fresh air"

I smiled and looked at what Sapphire was wearing "Wanna put a pair of shorts on"

We finished eating and Sapphire put on some biker shorts with my graphic Tee. She smiled at me and I opened the back door letting Sapphire step out taking a deep breath. She smiled at me and jumped around doing flips and touching the grass.

"Thanks Aiden" Sapphire smiled jumping on me and giving me a hug

The last time she did that was when I took her. I held her in my arms for a while and then set her down kissing her cheek. I grabbed her hand and we started to take a walk through the woods. She smiled looking at the birds flying around and the little squirrels speeding past. She felt the warmth of the sun on her and took a deep breath.

"I wanna show you something love"

Sapphire looked at me and smiled. I took her to a cliff, she looked at me and stood away from the edge. I chuckled a little bit and grabbed her hand leading her to the edge. She peeked over and smiled looking at the nice blue water. She sat down and I sat next to her kissing her cheek.

"Can we have a picnic here one day" She asked staring at the water

I shrugged "Maybe"

"Can we stay here until the sun goes down"

I thought about it for a moment, we were probably thirty minutes from the house and walking through the woods at night wasn't something I really wanted to do. But I would do anything to see my baby happy so I agreed to do what she wanted.

"Awww thank you Aiden" She smiled watching the water crash against the rocks for a moment then she looked at me and kissed my cheek

I turned red and Sapphire chuckled a little bit. We sat in comfortable silence looking at the sun getting ready to set Sapphire started to get excited and I made sure to hold her just in case she got a little too excited.

The colors warm colors started to blend as the water started to rise. Sapphire looked at the beautiful sunset with a huge smile as she stared into the sky. The stars were starting to make themselves known as the sun went down. I stood up and then I helped my girl up after the sun set she looked at me and jumped on me once I moved away from the edge.

"Aiden that was so beautiful" She smiled "The way the colors blended and the sound of the water sounds so nice and now look at the stars"

I looked at the sky "Yes nature is beautiful"

She jumped around and I liked watching her energy. She calmed down a little after we started walking. I stayed on the trail and Sapphire walked behind me holding my hand. We made our way home and I brought her inside locking the door behind us. She kissed my cheek and petted Popeye and ran upstairs to take a shower.

After I finished my shower Sapphire smiled at me as I got dressed. I glanced at her with a huge smile and she just adverted her eyes.

"Yes?" I asked standing in between her legs

"Nothing" she responded looking at me.

I kissed her and tried to walk off Sapphire grabbed my waist and pulled me towards her. I kissed her again and she deepened the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck and laying down on the bed. I held myself up placing my arms on either side of her head.

"You okay" I asked

"Mhm" She said kissing me again and wrapping her legs around my waist.

I started to harden and I went to kiss on her neck. She smiled and ran her hands through my hair. I started sucking on her neck and she let out a little moan. I smiled and looked at her and she looked away in embarrassment. I continued to kiss her while I went to take my pants off. I started doing the same to my girl while she stared at me.

I started to open my mouth and she nodded her head. I stuck myself in slowly while taking glances at her seeing if she liked the feeling. She just had her eyes on the ceiling then she closed her eyes. I tried to keep myself calm before I finished what I didn't start. I returned to kissing her as I moved in and out. I expected her to moan like before but nothing came.

"Am I doing this right" I asked tilting my head to the side while I was still inside of her

Sapphire burst out laughing and pushed me off of her. She had me lay on the bed and she climbed on top of me and smiled "Here I'll show you"

After we finished I smiled looking at the ceiling. Sapphire laid on my chest and played with my hand. While I smiled uncontrollably our child was coming soon I made sure of it they would be here in nine months and I couldn't wait.