A sleepless night

Sapphire pulled me back upstairs after kissing and grinding on me for some minutes. I wanted to know what we were going to do next I just wanted to feel her. We heard the frat boys yelling loudly.

Sapphire pushed through the crowd holding my hand. She stood behind Mason and put her arms around his waist and whispered something in his ear. Mason looked at me and smiled telling the dude in front of him to move out the way and to grab more cups. Sapphire smiled at me and grabbed my hand placing me on the opposite side of Mason. She smiled broadly and I stared at her still kinda dazed after all of the kissing we just did.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked

"Basically you throw a ball into a cup and the other person has to drink"

"My cup?"

Sapphire laughed "No silly the one in the other side of the table"

"I can't drink though I'm driving"

Sapphire just stared at me and grabbed my hand sensing my nervousness "That's why I'm here love"

I calmed down a little and looked at the crowd seeing Lisa. I looked away as quickly as possible, it threw me off how Sapphire was kissing on me even though I was her friends crush I didn't dwell on it too much.

"You tell him the rules pretty" Mason asked

She nodded at him and then looked at me. I watched as the boy brought the cups back and he placed them on the table in a triangle formation. He let Sapphire choose the kind of alcohol and she went with something fruity. She poured the alcohol into the cups and then handed the kid the bottle.

Mason handed me the table tennis ball and the crowd quieted down. I threw the ball into the cup closest to me and Mason picked up the cup drinking it in one go. He handed me the ball again and I went for the cup on the farthest right. I missed and Mason caught the ball smiling at Sapphire.

Sapphire flipped him off and he smirked at her. He went for the cup in the middle and made it. Sapphire picked the cup up and gulped it down then handed Mason the ball again. Mason hit the cup closet to him and Sapphire gulped that one down in one swift motion.

I watched her with awe I didn't understand how she just drank it with no hesitation. I got worried for a moment not wanting her to be drunk. She didn't seem to mind though she seemed happy. I leaned in and she smiled.

"I don't want you getting drunk" I said getting concerned

"Then you better win" She smiled kissing my cheek not really caring

Mason missed his third shot and I caught the ball. I wanted Sapphire to be sober or sober enough for her to remember what happened. I made the ball into a random cup on the table. Mason chugged it down and I repeated until I was down to one last cup. I missed and Mason cheered as his boys manhandled him for a second.

Mason was starting to get buzzed but he was still there. He Made three shots and Sapphire took them all to the head. She was starting to get tipsy. She swayed back and forth and smiled looking at me before being grabbed by Lisa who was smiling broadly.

"Aww you finally got Aiden to open up" Lisa yelled in Sapphires ear

"Yeah he's a cutie" Sapphire said looking at me and then crossing her arms

Lisa smiled and then looked at Carson "You think you can get Carson for me"

"Yea" Sapphire smiled taking another drink

She glanced at Carson from across the room and he was quick to cut through the crowd. She sent him and Lisa on there merry way and Sapphire returned her full attention to the game. Mason missed his fourth shot and Sapphire cheered me on I made the ball into the last cup.

She jumped on me kissing me. I could taste the alcohol on her. She teased Mason who stuck his tongue out then walked off with his friend group. I knew that they were childhood friends but they seemed to have a little more history.

Sapphire made her way back to me and giggled hugging on me "Aiden you ready to go"

I shrugged I wanted to see what was going to happen. Sapphire let me know that it's winding down now everyone is getting drunk so a lot of fights are going to break out. I nodded at her and she grabbed my hand going to the kitchen to give Mason a hug. She whispered something and Mason looked at me for a moment then nodded his head.

"Alright let's go"

I walked Sapphire to the car and I drove her to her dorm. She smiled at me and told me to park my car. I did as told and Sapphire pulled me inside of her dorm. She threw her shoes off and giggled pulling me to her bed. I looked at her silhouette while she got undressed. She made her way into the shower.

After thirty minutes Sapphire came back and threw a long T-shirt on she got underneath the covers as I sat on the foot of her bed. Sapphire sat up and pulled me down next to her. She took my shirt and sweatpants off the straddled me. I held onto her waist and she started kissing on me.

"Uh Sapphire wait a moment"

She stopped immediately and stared at me. I grabbed her hands and tilted my head to the side "Is this your first time?"

"Nope you know Mason the boy who stuck his tongue out at me"

I nodded

"We were each other's first" Sapphire laughed "Anyway you a virgin"

I nodded at her

"Aww" Sapphire cooed at me then she got off of me "If you wanna wait another time then I completely understand"

I shook my head and I got on top of her kissing her neck. Sapphire moaned unintentionally and she smiled as we held onto each other. Our bodies moved as one that night and Sapphire was enjoyable. She taught me all types of tips and tricks and I loved it.