A party

Sapphire was sitting with me in my car. She just looked over at me and smiled for a moment before taking out her phone and recording a video of us. She smiled replaying the video and then perked up looking over at me.

"Wanna go to a party today"

"Sapphire I told you how I felt about parties"

She frowned at me and looked me up and down then she checked her outfit out and smiled. She started texting and then looked up at me.

"It's on Cedar street"

"Also don't you have to get dressed or something" I responded trying to get her to not go. I parked the car in a empty parking lot and looked over at her.

Sapphire stepped out of the car and did a full turn showing me her orange fitting skirt and a cropped white shirt. She smiled at me and I sat up in my chair leaning forward some. Sapphire got back in the car and smiled at me.

"See I'm always dressed"

"Well I'm not dressed" I responded looking at her

"Boy yes you are you got a white T-shirt on and a pair of grey sweats you're most definitely dressed"

I smiled and looked over at her for a second "You can't leave me at this party"

"Lisa will be next to you" Sapphire said putting lip gloss on then she looked over at me seeing that I wasn't smiling "Gee Aiden I got you Lisa don't like you anymore anyway"

I smiled broadly and hugged her "Kay I'll go then"

She pretended to hate my hug and she got on her phone. I started driving to the party. Once I parked the car around the corner Sapphire stepped out of the car and grabbed my hand walking me to the house. Once we got up the stairs the frat boys stood between the door and us.

"Who's this Saph" Carson asked

Sapphire grabbed both of my hands and wrapped them around her waist "This is Aiden"

I nodded politely at them and they just sized me up. I started feeling nervous until I felt Sapphire run her thumb along the back of my palm. I calmed down some and she smiled.

"Sooo what are we gonna do can I go in or no"

"Yeah but he owes five dollars" Mason smiled

Sapphire frowned "You serious?"

"Nah pretty you know I'm kiddin" he smiled

Sapphire patted my hand and I let go of her. She gave him a hug and pulled me into the party. I already wanted to go but I wanted to see how she partied. I watched as she pulled me into a secluded corner of the house. She grabbed my face and brought me down to hers.

"I'll be back I'm gonna give the DJ some music to play I don't know how y'all listen to this oontz oontz music"

I grabbed her hand and she patted me "I swear I'll be back as soon as possible and then we can dance and I'll do whatever you wanna do"

I sucked in a deep breath and let her go I couldn't keep on coming off as clingy. I watched her disappear into the crowd and then appear again standing up next to the DJ. She handed him something and the music switched up instantly. The crowd started jumping now Sapphire appeared in front of me quickly and smiled.

"See I told you I'll be back"

"Are your friends here" I whispered in her ear

She nodded at me "Wanna go see them"

I shook my head and watched Sapphire rapping along to the song playing. She bounced around moving her body to the music. I watched her move and I could feel the blood rushing. Sapphire turned around and she started pressing up on me. I knew there was no doubt in her mind that she felt it but she didn't seem to mind.

Sapphire grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips and she told me to move with her. I didn't know what that meant but I just copied whatever she did. I assumed I was doing it right cause she didn't ask me again. The song ended and she stood straight up.

"Thirsty?" She asked acting like nothing happened

I nodded at her and we walked into the kitchen grabbing a wine cooler. She sipped hers and looked at me then looked away. I wondered if she thought I was a pervert for getting hard while I watched her dance. She wasn't letting me know anything and I hated it.

I watched her eyes as she looked at the blonde boy standing by the door. She stood up and watched him as he walked into the kitchen. He gave her a smile and walked up to her glancing over at me.

"Where's your friends"

She shrugged "They'll pop up when they wanna"

"What happened"

"Nothin me and Aiden just got really close that's all" She smiled winking at me

The red appeared in my face again and she looked away from me to face the blonde boy. He tilted his head to the side and placed his hands behind his back then hugged Sapphire.

"When you coming back to town"

"When I find somewhere to stay"

"You know my mom loves you come one day plus my sister been asking about you"

Sapphire smiled broadly "Alright I'll be there one day okay Mason"

They did this little handshake and Sapphire watched him walk off. She turned around and grabbed some more alcohol. She looked at me and asked if I wanted a cup. I shook my head and she smiled at me drinking all of it then throwing the cup away.

"Whatchu wanna do now and don't say go home" She asked popping some gum into her mouth

I started feeling a little more comfortable I pulled Sapphire in by her waist and smiled looking down at her "Uh what else is there for us to do"

She shrugged "We can go smoke, drink some more since drinking games are gonna start soon, We can go into a room and watch a movie or we can dance again"

I wanted to say movie but I didn't want our first time to be in this hot party. I decided on dancing again and then watching the drinking games. Sapphire followed what I did and she pulled me back downstairs to the secluded corner again.

We danced for a while then Sapphire danced on me again. She didn't have to tell me to grab her hips this time I just did it and she smiled broader when I took control of the dancing. I held onto her and decided to see how far I could go with her. I placed my face in her neck and started kissing on her. Sapphires knees buckled then she regained composure she turned around and looked at me.

"Chill out"

"Sorry" I mumbled

She started laughing and kissed my cheek "I'm playin with you Aiden I liked it"

I didn't know what to do now she was making me feel hot. I was confused and excited at the same time. I knew she knew how I felt but was waiting for me to make a move. I guess I was taking too long cause she placed her lips on mine.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me for a moment then checked the time. "I hope your aim is good"