Im up

Sapphire slept for 12 hours she woke up at 6am I felt her push herself up but my arm tightened around her and she laid her head on my chest again. She sighed and listened to my heartbeat and grabbed my hand.

I had to calm myself down, Sapphire would hear my heart speed up and she would know I was awake. Sapphire intertwined her fingers with mine. My heart was out of my chest, Sapphire finally found out she loved me.

"I miss you" She said to herself quietly

I almost said who but I decided to listen to her speak some more. But my luck must've run out Sapphire just let go of my hand and stayed still pretending to go back to sleep again. I sat in bed for five minutes then pretended to wake up.

I got up slowly making sure I didn't move too much. Sapphire looked at me, she watched me grab my clothes and then she watched me grab her clothes. I smiled at her and sat down on the bed again.

"Good morning my love"

"Morning" Sapphire mumbled keeping her eyes on me

"You know you gotta eat today right"

"I'm not hungry"

I smiled and walked up to her "Remember what you promised me"

She just stared at me and frowned "Aiden can I ask you a question"

"Hm" I grunted while I walked over to Sapphire

"Why did you take me"

I smiled and bent down in front of her "Will you let me undress you without causing a fight"

Sapphire looked at me for a moment and then she hesitated but nodded slowly. I smiled and started with taking her shirt off. Her skin was so beautiful, she instantly went to cover up and I allowed it.

I would do anything to figure out what she was thinking. She probably still thought I was a creep or a crazy person but she was all wrong. I just loved her a lot I loved everything about her. She would be so happy to know that she didn't have to go searching for love anymore I was here.

"Aiden?"

"Oh sorry" I said taking her pants off "Well Sapphire I've had a huge crush on you since I first laid eyes on you in accounting and when we first made eye contact with each other I knew for sure I loved you" I said bringing her to the bathtub and turning the warm water on.

Sapphire just nodded her head and watched me fill the bathtub up with bubbles. I got in after her and pulled her towards me letting her rest on my chest. I smiled kissing her forehead. She just sat there.

"Is anyone else looking for me"

"No the police think you just ran so they stopped searching" I partially lied

Sapphire just stared at me and then put her head down. I could tell she had lost hope I smiled and rested my head on my shoulder as she wiped her eyes. We finished out bath and I brought Sapphire to the bed putting lotion on her and putting one of my T-shirts on her.

"How's your ankle feeling" I asked putting sweatpants on

She went to go step on her ankle and sucked in a breath but she nodded her head "I'm fine"

I ran my fingers through my hair and tilted my head to the side "Don't hurt yourself" I said going to pick her up and set her on the bed

"I said I'm fine god" Sapphire snapped at me pushing my hands away and waking downstairs slowly. She was trying not to show her limping but it was obvious.

"Sapphire let me pick you up" I said following her downstairs "You're gonna end up in more pain"

She ignored me and kept on walking into the kitchen I swooped her up and placed her on the counter. She pushed me away and looked out the window that I now had bars on. She threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"Yes my love" I asked making some eggs

Sapphire just smiled "Can we watch a movie today"

I nodded my head quickly. After breakfast we just cuddled on the couch finding movies to watch. My baby grabbed my hand and just stared at the movie. I was starting to feel suspicious but I let it slide. It was my girl and she hadn't argued or hit me in a while so I was okay.

We spent the whole day watching movies and eating snacks and cooking together. It was the first time we had a good day. I brought Sapphire upstairs with me and I placed her on the bed. Sapphire grabbed my hand and then my face and kissed me. I was in complete shock I could feel the heat in my face. I

"Uhhh" I said when she broke away I looked at her smiling face and I relaxed more this time "Can I?"

Sapphire nodded her head and I went in again kissing her. She pulled me down onto the bed and I could feel myself harden. I went to take her underclothes off but Sapphire grabbed my hand and smiled against my lips.

"Let me freshen up first" She smiled

"Uhh we can take a bath together" I proposed

She shook her head and got out of bed "No love afterwards"

"Want me to take you to the bathroom"

Sapphire shook her head and she walked to the bathroom covering up her limp better. I smiled looking at the ceiling replaying what just happened. Today had been the best day ever she grabbed my hand and kissed me and we're going to start our family soon. She was starting to fall for me, it took her six months but she did it.

About five minutes had passed but I didn't hear Sapphire hum or say anything. I started to get worried, She would always make some type of noise. I put my ear to the door hearing still water.

"Sapphire" I called out

The sound of silence was starting to make me more scared. I couldn't lose her now I could never lose her. We had a family we needed to start.

I called out again and no response. I started jiggling the door handle. Immense fear ran through my body as I started to force the door open. I could feel the door loosen I rammed the door once more and stumbled inside. I saw Sapphire underneath the red water.

I freaked pulling her above the water and checking her pulse. She still had it but the blood made me scared. I went to go check the source of blood seeing that her wrist were open. I immediately grabbed some washcloths and placed them over her wrist I applied  pressure hoping she woke up.