Warming The Cold Coffee

rainpaintsrainbow

A barista, Zeno Mallari held the warm hand of an unfamiliar girl when they escaped an unexpected incidentt in the café where Zeno works. He has no choice but to ran for what happened because this is how Zeno live. Adept in running away from his dilemma through his life.

But escaping this time will never be the same as what he does before. Zeno loses his one and only job that he spend a lot of courage to enter. He don't know how much time will he devote again to collect some courage for him to take a new one. For his appearance trigger his self fear.

Chances that by meeting the girl who embraces his hand. And the guy he never knew will share the same experience. Help him pile the courage he can't attain.

As they partake the journey for Zeno. They never realize that they will open their undergrounds wherefore both of the three develop a bond. That they never expected for their lives.

—————————————⊰⊹ฺ

Author’s Note

-

THIS is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, business, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious matter. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

-

NO PARTS of this novel may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the author, except for the use of quotations.

-

AM apologizing for the low level of story lines, and writing/grammatical errors. I'm not a professional. I'm only a mere student who happens to write a story for enjoyment. Thanks!

-

PLAGIARISM is a crime!

rainpaintsrainbow