Invite

A/N
here's the clothes + pj's you wear in this :D

A/Nhere's the clothes + pj's you wear in this :D

pj's

pj's

Dear Diary,
Ugh. "Diary". That sounds so lame. I'm only writing in this stupid thing because I promised Syd I would, she says it could help me. And Syd is my best friend and my sister. That's kind of the reason we have these diary things. The counselor gave them to us, to "express our feelings." And by "feelings" she means "pour your thoughts about your dead dad onto some dingy paper." Yep, dead dad.

Our dad hung himself a while back, in our basement. Our mother found him. Poor girl. I was kind of close to him, but Syd definitely had the closest relationship with him. I'm honestly more of a mama's boy, at least in front of adults. I act nice and polite and all that shit to older people, but as soon as they turn their backs I'm at a party hooking up with the closeted captain of the football team.

But whatever, back to how fucking ugly these diaries are. On the cover it had a kind of realistic dog with wings and it was playing with a bone. There was grass colored an ugly green, with an ugly sky colored an ugly bright blue with ugly white clouds. It was just so very ugly. But whatever, at least it doesn't look like Syd's. It had the same art style on it but her's had a fat cat-mermaid hybrid with a mismatched red fish tail on it, and it was eating a fish. I wonder if that counts as cannibalism?