deep hugs

its a oneshot yayyy ok enjoy the read
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything was too much. The weird yellow lights that were blinding you, the loud roar of the students in your classroom, the itchy tag of your hoodie. Your teacher tapped on your shoulder and you jumped a bit, startled. "Are you okay?" he asked. "You look kinda freaked out."

You stared at him for a few seconds before abruptly getting up from your seat and leaving the classroom. You walked to the bathroom and went to the end stall, the biggest one, and sat down in the corner.

You tried to take deep breaths but it wasn't helping. Your head hurt and your heart was racing and you wanted to just sob.

You heard footsteps and held your breath, scared for anyone to hear you. You heard a knock on your stall.

"Y/n? Is that you? It-it's Stan." you heard your boyfriend say quietly. You didn't answer.

"Can you open the door for me?"

You sighed before getting up and unlocking the bathroom stall, Stan immediately embracing you in a deep hug. You hugged him back softly, and suddenly everything you were stressing about was gone.

His black Nirvana hoodie felt warm and soft, and it made you aware of how cold you were. He smelled of coffee and cigarettes, which you two had together every morning. His presence, his touch, his scent. It calmed you.

He softly kissed your head before letting go. "Are you okay?"

You nodded softly, unaware that tears were still left on your cheeks. Stan took the sleeve of his hoodie and wiped them away.

"God, Y/n, you're shivering. Here." he muttered, sliding off his hoodie and giving it to you. You slipped it on and his scent flooded your nose, making you feel comfy.

"I guess I had a panic attack. Sorry if I scared you." you said. Your voice was a bit halted from holding back tears.

"No, your fine." he smiled. "I talked to the teacher. He said I could take you to the counselor's office to calm down."

You nodded and grabbed his hand, and they fit perfectly, like two longing pieces of a puzzle.

You walked to the office, holding hands the entire way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hiii ok this was based on anxiety/panic attacks, which i have a lot of. i thought itd be nice if i had a bf to comfort me like this :)))