little Stanley fluff

A/N
little fluff between you and Stanley because it's taking forever for me to finish chapter 2 >:((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat down on Stan's couch, Bloodwitch playing in the background. He'd gone upstairs to get some snacks. You came over unexpectedly, crying because your powers acted up. Again.

You didn't tell Stan, but fortunately he didn't push. That's one of the things you like about Stan, he wasn't one to purposefully make others uncomfortable.

You sniffled and you saw him coming down the stairs. "Y/n?" he called your name. You looked up at him. He had on that cute smile that drove you crazy. "Come here, I want you to see this."

You were confused but followed him nevertheless. He led you up the stairs and out the door, and into the street in front of his house. You turned your head sideways.

"Look up." he giggled. You looked at the sky and it was beautiful. Honestly, it didn't seem all that different from the other nights, but the stars just seemed.. brighter? You decided not to think about it and smiled. You looked back to Stan.

"It's really pretty." you said. And you meant it. Stan opened his mouth to say something, but you spoke up before he did. "If you're gonna use that corny-ass "not as pretty as you" line, I swear to god I will leave and you will never hear from me again." you laughed. Stan sighed and laughed too.

He brought out his phone and started to play (f/s). You grinned at the way his face to started to get red. "I-I just thought you might l-like it, since you like how-how pretty the stars can be and I know that (f/s) is your f-favorite song so I just kinda figured.. you know.."

His voice trailed off and he looked down, clearly embarrassed. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Silly, I love it." He looked up at you, smiled and kissed your nose. "And I love you, Y/n." he said. You blushed a lot, and you could feel it too. Even though the nighttime air was chilly, you heated up as you felt Stan gently rest his hand on your face and pull you in slowly, his thumb caressing your cheek in a way that made you feel butterflies.

You stood there, barely able to kiss back out of shock. Stan pulled away and giggled at how flustered you were. "Who's the silly one now? You're my boyfriend, Y/n. You have been for weeks now."

You know this, and you know you kiss all the time. But there's something about Stan that never fails to make you forget all your problems, and that never fails to make you feel butterflies.

"I love you too, Stanley Barber." you said, looking into his gorgeous brown eyes. He pulled you into a hug, playing with your hair. You hugged him back and you guys danced a bit, giggling everytime you almost fell over or everytime Stan accidentally stepped on your feet.

"Oh, how I love this boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
sorry if it sucks, just making a short story while you wait for chapter 2 :)

feel free to request most anything!