[A note of gratitude]

This book will always hold a special place in my heart.

Many of you read my book and poems and have followed me in this long journey as I shared my experiences up to a point through this story. Some of you have been there from the beginning and ultimately made it to the end -- you have shared your experiences and the things that you found relatable to the story.

I want to take a moment to say a heart-warming thank you.

I would have never had the courage to write this story fully on my own if it wasn't for the love and support from all of you. Despite, my friend helped me to edit the beginning chapters, I was extremely nervous. I couldn't find the confidence in myself to pour down the situations, circumstances, and intense emotions.

There might be plenty of mistakes or blunders, grammatical errors, vocabulary, to be usually found, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I repeat, English is not even my second language, and I'm still learning, so I could say unfalteringly that you might find errors. Also, I started this book a long ago, perhaps, I was about 13, though, it's the second thought that I took up a considerable time to complete it. But now, I'm 15! In a sense, if the editing of this story would be done in the future, must end up better than presently. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I loved writing it.

Every vote, comment, feedback, a follow, email, and especially, the time you spent on reading this story is wholeheartedly appreciated.

If one of the conditions taken place through my story can help someone to feel a little more understood or to feel a little less diffident about themself, to give them a little hope in their life, no matter what calamity they are entangled in, and consider a perspective that could create a positive change in their mind, then, that's what I call success.

I have a dream that this book may give someone hope in their life. Remember, suicide is consistently not an option. Connor got through so much, he even ended up attempting suicide, but he didn't die. He was alive for a reason. He could be powerful and influential enough to make a persuasion in emboldening and stimulating other people who are going through some dreadful situations.

You could be an inspiration.

I hope you could realize, we don't have to be strong all the time, there are times where we have to let someone hold our hand. I hope that you could learn to appreciate others' existence, with that, you also should treat the people relatively in the way, they deserve to be treated, and in a very way, they treat you. In my humble opinion, you would never come to be deceived or disgraced by them. I hope you could understand, strong people forgive others, not because they trust them but because of the reason, they could move on in their life.

I want to say sorry if there were words, conditions, or actions through the story that felt offended to you. I hope you can inform me of my mistakes.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, under the same username: jazminbilalhashmi. I post quotes from the story, scheduled updates, and content. Haha, then, you won't miss CONNOR too much. Also, as I'm mostly active there, it would be easier to interact with you guys.

I'm eternally grateful to all my amazing readers out there who have given the chance to this book and helped me to grow as a writer. But most of all, thank you so much for being a part of my journey.

Lots of love,
Jazmin ❤