Pleasure To Be Back Home Again!

Hi there, gorgeous people!
How have been things going for everyone?

Two years! Considering my hiatus from "Writing," it's been a full friggin' two years, but guess who's back to life now!? Haha, to say that I don't feel thrilled to get back to my world would be an understatement!

To all the amazing peeps who have supported me throughout the journey, I would like to express my gratitude.
"CONNOR" has received an immense amount of love to over 150k+ reads which is above what I ever thought, it would!
I'm incredibly appreciative to all of you!

I'm here today to formally announce the publication of my next book. I had been pondering writing "Fanfiction" about it for a while, and now I eventually had the opportunity to begin! 

First and foremost, it's a "BTS Fanfiction".

A narrative that will center on their friendship and connections as brothers only.

I understand that not everyone will be able to take it positively, but I'll give you the synopsis so you can see it if you're interested!
And while you are unburdened to ignore this information if you don't like BTS, kindly refrain from taking offense in any way. (:

Although the title might change later, for the time being, this is what I have to be decisive about.

Title: "Cherishing The Nonpareil Existence"

Blurb:

Jeon Jungkook. 
A treasure comes to light among the seven. 

With his large, perceptive eyes, he was determined to explore the vast universe,  and nothing could stand superior to him. 

Throughout his life, the young boy has solely known of a "Princely Treatment" and has invariably been shielded from the dreary and depressing aspects of the outside world. 

What fallacious hopes overpower to engulf him, ushering the unimpeachable into a dark, dank cellar? Furthermore, does his inimitable existence certainly take the edge off, or is hardly taking place as a concoction of his imagination inside his cerebrum?

So far, if you've made it, feel free to bombard your opinions :)
The book will be out in a short period.

Moreover, the ARMYs Of Bangtan, don't forget to expose your bias! ;)

Lots of love,
Jazmin 💙