[Chapter-III]

C O N N O R

                             C O N N O R

The tropical, hot breeze hit my face gently that has permeated the environment of striking LA. The city was ravishing and delightful, a lot better than I'd ever imagined.

The high-rise buildings, with many wonderful attractions and the sun, were shining brightly to make LA look more heavenly than it already is.

"This is incredible!" I exclaimed excitedly, realizing I was actually smiling.

I don't remember when was the last time I actually smiled.

The traffic was implausible and mostly all the people seemed to be in a hurry from the pedestrians to the drivers.

It looked much bigger and better than Georgia.

It's unbelievable to know; I'm standing on the ground of Los Angeles.

The car approached us. It was a metallic black car that looked big and luxurious. Completely unmatchable with the cars, I used to ride on.

As I opened the door, I noticed a person sitting in the driver's seat. I couldn't analyze him, as he was facing his back towards me and he didn't even turn to look at me.

I was confused about the person. Is he my brother? If he's my brother then who is it?

Thibbault, Elliot, or Maverick?

I didn't have any strength to raise my head, so I fixed my gaze to my feet, playing with my fingers, nervously, and stayed silent the whole ride.

"We're here," Jaxon informed me, getting out of the car.

I unclipped my seatbelt and stepped out of the car, gaping at the large impressive mansion that sat beyond the sidewalk.

"No way." I gasped as I saw the marble fountain towards the right side of the lounge to which Jaxon chuckled at me softly.

The water was falling gently towards the crystal blue pool beneath it, causing the ripples to form. The sound of the water acts as a beautiful sound buffer form of the mansion.

I watched the person getting out of the car while Jaxon ordered some man to pull out all the baggage.

I held my breath as I walked inside the mansion and Jaxon went straight inside the room, speaking to someone on the phone while I was admiring the view.

The house was welcoming from the open door to the wide hallway. The hallway flows into a large, wide staircase that provides many rooms leading upstairs. The living room was to the right and I'm sure it was thrice larger than my old one. The large kitchen was focused around the living room and many other rooms were leading to their definite directions.

It was so modern and lavish!

I watched the person start walking towards the staircase when I couldn't control myself and called him. "Wait!"